A Fangirl's Dream (One Shot)

• Dedicated to Cha Sun Woo

Note: I just made this because of what I dreamt months ago that still haunted me. If only my stories in wattpad would come true then I'd be the happiest person alive.

P.S. I know it's too ambitious of me but...I just wanted to write please do not condemn me. If you do I'm gonna kill you! RAWR! mouhahahaha! XD :) 

THIS IS MY STORY. YEAH IT'S MINE. Since this would be impossible in reality, so I chose to dream. I ALSO DEDICATE THIS STORY TO ALL THE FANGIRLS OUT THERE! AND DO HOPE OUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE :')

___________________________________________________________________

My POV

I sighed as I played their song in my head again as I stared at my laptop computer blankly. I'm finding for the right inspiration in my head to continue my story in wattpad, yet my dream still haunts me.

I dreamt of him.

The only guy who's evoked a multitude of feelings inside me. The problem is...he's a star. I looked at his picture in my desktop background as I hear him rap through my earphones.

"Cha Sun Woo...Baro..." I muttered silently as images and a cloud of fantasies of me and him are being conjured up in my head again. I stared at him, as I carefully traced the contours of his face with my fingers.

I looked at my notebook beside me, every page of that notebook was full of doodles and scribbles of him and his name, my messages for him and my poems. I smiled as I opened it. That notebook was one of the symbols of my unconditional love for him. A fraction of it though, a measly fraction. My friends often say that I am just an obsessed fan.

Yeah...a fan.

And I shouldn't wish for more than that...but sometimes I wish...I just wish...that I was standing in the same crowd as he is, maybe having the chance that he'd look my way and notice me. And with that thought I puffed out a bark of laughter. I mean that's never gonna happen. Even if I wished for the stars every night, wish at Santa for him every Christmas and prayed hard for him...it's never gonna happen. It's virtually impossible. He doesn't even know that I exist.

The only proximity that we've got was twitter...and he never answered any of my tweets. I sighed. I am his fan and I could never claim that I am his number one fan. But I love him, more than just a fangirl could love her idol.

I've screamed for various other idols before but unlike him...I know it's hopeless to dream for him and every thought of it hurts my heart like there was a twisting knife inside. Finally I looked at myself and let out a laugh of sarcasm. I am not ugly, but nor am I pretty, I am plain and weird both at the same levels. Even if I'd see him I'd still have no chance with those millions of girls (who're a lot prettier than me by a hundred times) reaching for him too. I mean why would I even dream? It really is impossible.