Newborn ( not ready editing) Not sure if it would be read.. we'll see..

Hummmppphhh, I don't do waiting, I grumble under under my breath. Goes back, flag it for checking for updates later. I shake with all the senses that chose to manifest all at once, causing me to cringe in terror. It's too much to handle all at once I scream to myself since no-one else can hear me, since it only came out as growls. Suddenly I feel a warm snuggling thought passing over me. It was so loving, a cool balm to my tormented body, my soul and mind, "what mind" thought t once again over burrened with everything. I want to go back to bed and hope it is all a bad dream, I thoroughly with so much scarasm to my self even I felt the stinging bite in my voice.

"are you done with the self pity party? Your whining is really, pissing me off, get over it." cringing my tail tucked tightly between my hind legs and my throat in submissiveness which somehow became instinct. *ok enough, I'm your soul twin," I hear some one else's inside my skull, " what, who, where are you" I look everywhere, and finally my fright was dissolving so I can see all of this is no use, I can't un-become myself. I throw myself onto the couch like, was my habit i have done,to think thru things, trying to ration my thought, not liking where this was going. I heard a whimpering noise threw my head from one side to the other trying to pinpoint where it was coming from, it was me, I break down for a moment. That is when I hear that voice saving gentle now, telling me everything would workout, and I didn't need to bear it alone. With nothing to lose I give in.

"mumble mumbles" say under breath. I sit down reached up to scratch my ear. I was really getting into it, my hind foot tapping a crescendo on the floor. Suddenly, look sideways at what was coming into view and screamed. It fe was closer in li to point of timeeyona high pitched growl, nothing like my real voice, but then, I was nothing like a human.

I was a freaking animal, a dog. I thought.to my self, no it's a wolf.shake with all the senses that chose to at that d, thismoment speak. B manifest themselves all at same time

Hmmm wonder if werewolves get fleas, ticks, or head lice.

I'm freaking mad, new application lost the last 2 chapters and yes I hit the auto save on. Drugs mentally, " would happen just when my brain was cranking, ready to turn this as part of my work. Errr at least, the upper comments. Syn

Addendum::

I'm freaking mad, new application lost the last 2 chapters and yes I hit the auto save on. Drugs mentally, " would happen just when my brain was cranking, ready to turn this as part of my work. Errr at least, the upper comments. Syn