1.

Rosie's POV
Looking out the window the stars were shinning bright like diamonds the moon was vibrant with a white glow looking down at my piggies that weren't covered in socks I thought about how maybe one day my daddy will dress me and make sure I don't get sick.

My smile fades as I thought about the possibilities that I will never get a daddy, looking at the moon once more I got up and went to bed.

My stuffed giraffe laid next to me as I cuddled up closer to it one day just one day this will be my daddy I thought as I started closing my eyes to see Emanuel walk into the room I didn't say anything I just watched him walk around the room that was filled with 10 other girls.

"Night Mr. E" I whispered as I fell asleep dreaming about him, "Night angel one day doll one day" I smiled then closed my eyes for the rest of the night.

(Next morning)

Waking up the next morning I could hear some chit chatter coming from the hall, sitting up in bed I made my way closer to the hall to see if I could hear anything that they were saying when I got close enough I took a peak.

"Rosie Dear come out here I want you to meet someone" I smiled then quietly and softly walked out to see a tall fit man standing there.

"Rosie this is Justin Bieber he's gonna be your new daddy" I smiled I wanted to hug him but maybe he didn't want me touching him, I ran off to the room to grab my belongings like my stuffed giraffe Arnold & my blanket that has bears all over it.

Looking down at the bed I will never sleep on again I smiled but to only feel a hand on my shoulder, turning around to see Mr. Bieber I mean daddy standing there.

"Let me take these darling, say good bye to your friends daddy will be back in a moment" feeling his lips press against my forehead I smiled "okay daddy" he walked out and I said my final goodbyes to my friends.

Once that was all said and done I walked back out too see daddy handing Emanuel a stack of cash, he thanked Emanuel then he looked at me with a smile on his face I gulped here we go.

Feeling his giant hand grasp mine softly but firmly I smiled we walked out of the Little Care Unit and headed home, "your so beautiful Rosie I'm so glad your mine" he whispered as he ran his hand up my leg while he drove out of the gravel parking lot.

"Thank you daddy your r-really pretty too" I whispered back as I laid my hand on his "am I making you uncomfortable my dear daddy will stop if he is?"

"No your f-fine daddy I just never had a m-man touch me there" I spoke my shyness was clearly seen as I looked out the window "don't be shy baby daddy's not gonna hurt you or make you do anything your uncomfortable."

Looking back over at him he had a smile on his face "how old are you d-daddy" I asked as I traced his tattoos he huffed a little "22 baby daddy is a grown man but he's a loving man."

He whispered as we pulled up into the extremely smooth driveway, his house was huge "y-your house is huge daddy" he chuckled "yeah it is baby yeah it is" I was getting ready to open the door when he stopped me to not only open it himself. "

Arms up Rosie my Posy" he spoke as he held his arms out doing as told I lifted seconds later I was snuggled up against his chest that was thumping with love.

We made it inside it was nice and cool and very clean, his dress shoes clicked against the marble floor as we walked down the hall and into the grand master room that was about the size of the living space at the Little Care Unit it was huge.