Perfect date with bestie

Dear Katie, i saw this thing on watt pad for a contest. its to write and tell your best friend about your perfect date with them. so here i go!

Your a beautiful girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. First, we would go to my house to eat some chicken tacos cause you love them so much when my mom makes them.After, we would go to your grandmothers right down the rode for a ride to your favorite movie mamma Mia. Eating popcorn and throwing at the people we didn't like that showed up. After, the movie we would climb the side of the theater where the ladder is and i'll try not to freak out as we look over the city trying not to let any cops see us again. When we get down we will walk the streets all the way to my grandparents house because next door lives the boy that cheated on me after stopping by the store for some eggs. You guessed it we are definitely going to egg his house and his car because he deserves it! after that we will go around town and go visit all the dogs that you like and go see Zayne's puppies without stealing them like we have tried before. Then, we will go and play at the park with the pool cause we will end up getting bored like we always do. After, when the sun rises a bit we can go and throw rocks at all our old friends houses because we both moved and they will love seeing us. After, that we will all go and hang out at the skate park with the chickens trying to keep them from wondering in the road. When we takes the chickens back home we can play hide and seek all over town cause we seem to love that game even tough all our or family members houses are off limits we still have a blast. then we can all go and watch a movie again after smuggling snacks from everyone's houses.