The Heist

I laid down on the soft cushion as the gentle breeze of the air-conditioner blew against my face, "We're almost there" Said the figure that was driving the car. "Get ready" He added, i nodded quickly as i sat up from my short nap and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "Put on the ear pieces, Lester's talking." I quickly placed the ear phones into my ears and turned up the volume so i was able to hear Lester, our planner. To execute the robbery on the jewelry store "All right, i'm going to repeat the drills for this last time. Listen carefully! Walter will get up to the roof top and drop knockout gas to put out the guards and the people inside the store, Gust. You're going to move into the store when Walter gives the signal, Martin. You'll stand outside waiting for Walter and Gust to get out of the store, and drive them from the police. After that we'll go back to the factory and finish the job. Understand?" I probably had a bored look on my face because of the amount of times he had to repeat the drill, "Stop looking so nervous already you pussy." Gust spoke in a angry tone. I looked at him, dumbfounded "I wasnt-" 
"Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba!" Gust interrupted, annoyingly. Seems like he didnt want me to interrupt him loading the guns, whatever "We there yet?" Martin, alias: Beta. Asked in a bored tone "Lets get this store and get out of this place." I shushed him so that we could concentrate on the plan. After that, we drove in silence.