After Life

• Dedicated to My loving family who has never judged me and who has always told me to folllow m

Dear Journal,

 I write down all my thoughts, but the moment that i see him my heart and thoughts come to a hault. It all seems so unreal about how this happens, me of all people stunded by this idoictic man. Why does this happen to me when ever i see him? We have never spoken a single word to each pther and yet its like we speak with our eyes...

" Hey Kalie whats up?" Dean said."Oh i see your writting sorry to bother you."

"No its fine i was just finishing up for now anyway. So whats up?" 

As i stand to walk next to Dean its hard for me, for a couple of reasons. 1. we dated for Four years. we started to date in 7th grade and broke up over this past summer. I mean yeah its been a while since we last dated but it is still really awkward for me. 2. well its just that Dean still cares and has the feelings for me and yet i dont have them feelings towards him anymore.

AS i am walking i hit something really hard, which stopped me dead in my track. Its not something it is someone. CRAP! 

"Umm..im really sorry i didnt see you, i was just in a train of thought. I am really sorry that i ran into you.."

"its alright, no harm done here." The mystery man said.

"Im Kalie. Kalie Johnson. I go by Kal." I said.

"Oh, hey im Lucas. Lucas Jones. I go by Luke." He said.

"Um this is Dean by the way."

He just stared at me like i was an idoit. What do i say? Or do i not say anything else. Oh my he is smoking hot, with like a hundred t's. 

"Hey nice to meet you to Dean, but Kalie you want to go grab lunch with me?" Luke said." i know that we only just met but i would really like to get to know you."

"Wait a minute buddy, who do you think you are asking to take MY girlfriend out on a lunch date?" Dean said angry. 

"Dean, First off i am no longer you girlfriend, secondly yes Lucas i will go grab lunch with you, so Dean next time you say im your girlfriend you better think twice because then i will no longer be your friend in general," i shouted angry towards Dean.

Man what did i just do? I have lunch plans with Desi and Sarah. I cant just blow them off can i? They will be so ticked off at me. Maybe if i shoot them both a text they will understand..

To: Desi & Sarah

Hey, sorry i cant make it ill tell all later.

XOXO Kalie.

There maybe they wont be so mad at me for blowing them both off..

At The Royale Bunch Cafe Lucas and I just grabbed a soda to drink. I could feel his eyes on me, watching every single movement and breath i took. Im at the point of not knowing what i should do or what i shouldnt do. Maybe i should get my journal out and start to write in it? No, thats not a good idea at all. So i reached down to get my journal although i know that i shouldnt write and i knocked my soda everywhere.

"Oh man, what happened? Wait, nevermind that was a stupid question. Umm Lucas im sorry but i need to go home. I need a new shirt to put on. If you want you can walk with me to my house." i said quietly."Only if you want too."

I wonder why he wanted to take me out to lunch, better yet why would he want to walk me home? This better NOT be a joke between him and his friends. Ill be so hurt and embarassed. 

"Yes, i would really like to walk you home, Kalie. As long as your sure that i can walk you home?" 

As we walk up to my porch im am so lost in my train of thoughts that  I have left him standing on my porch. Whoops! 

"Sorry I was so lost in my train of thought that i completely forgot that you was with me. You may come in if you would like too."

As i start to walk up the stairs i hear another set of feet behind me, so i knew he was following me. Up stairs to the right is my room. As i open my bedroom door and walk inLucas shuts the door behind him. He then managed to block me in the corner. He looked at me with so much passion in his eyes. At this moment i wished he would kiss me right here, right now. Lucas than pulled me right up to him, wrapped his long, strong, big soft arms around my waist and he looked down at me. I knew right now would be it. With that i stood on my tippy toes and leaned my head back and closed my eyes. Slowly i parted my lips to get ready for the kiss. Lucas then tilted his head down and slowly put his soft, plump pink lips to mine. There was no turning back now. I leaned in and passionaly kissed him wiht my all. He pulled me up tightly to his body and every curve of mine fit his perfectly. I thought the fireworks was going to come. He then slowly stopped and backed away leaving me standing there. 

"Sorry to stop, but have you seen the time? We have fifteen mins till our next class starts. You might want to change shirts. Ill go wait out side for you." He said. 

                                               -Alegebra Class-

In Alegebra, Lucas sat across the room in the farthest set away from me possible.