*+*CH 6: Saviour*+*

Quick recap

We get back onto the deck of the boat. I place my ear against her chest...

She isn't breathing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*+*Aarons POV*+*

I look at the deep blue mask on her face. I sigh and tilt her head back, lifting her chin up.
I glance at Laurance, he has tears in his eyes. He looks at me and nods his head. I turn my head back to the 'mystery girl'. She looks so weak.

I gently pinch her nose and bring my lips towards hers. I place my lips against hers and blow oxygen into her lungs. Her lips are so soft and delecate. I pull away and push down on her chest. I continue doing CPR on her.

Suddenly she coughs voilently. water sputters out of her mouth. Laurance dives down and brings her into a bone-crushing hug. Tears of happiness stream down His face. The 'mystery girl' squeezes him back. I crack a smile at their bond. Laurance whispers something into her ear. She pounces onto me, tackling me in a tight embrace.

"Oh My Irene thank you SO much" tears stream down her face. I awkwardly return the hug. It feels so... Right. I blush lightly behind my mask.

"I-Its nothing really!" I stammer. She lightly giggles.

*+*Y/N POV*+*

All I see is darkness. Just a blank screen of nothing. Suddenly I see a blurred light. I cough and water sputters out of my lungs. I look up to see Laurance with a releived yet worrisome expression. He engulfs me in a tight hug and gently cradles me back and forth, as if I was his little sister.

"Are you okay?" He whispers in my ear gently. I nod slightly.

"He saved you from drowning" Laurance whispers, gesturing to the tall stranger. I smile and jump out of Laurance's grasp, tackling the stranger in a tight squeeze. He seems to tense up slightly.

"Oh My Irene thank you SO much" tears of happiness stream down my face and dampen my mask. The stranger relaxes and returns the hug. His strong arms feel so warm and comforting. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, the hug feels so... Right.

"I-its nothing really!" He states quickly. I giggle quietly.
We finally pull away. I smile lightly at him and return to Laurance's side. Laurance has a cheeky smirk plastered on his face.

"Hey can I talk with you.. alone?" Laurance asks me. I squint my eyes at him; even though he can't see them, and nod my head. Laurance drags me into the captains cabin and shuts the door, leaving everyone else slightly confused.

"So, Y/n I've noticed your behavior around the 'stranger'" Laurance uses air quotations on the word 'stranger'. I stammer a bit at his claim.

"W-what? Nooo! I don't know what you're talking about Laurance" I deny his claim. He sits down on a desk located on the middle of the room.

"Oh c'mon Y/n don't deny it, you Loooove him~" Laurance sings (a/n FairyTail reference... Ya know.. Happy... Imma shut up now) I scrunch up my nose and shake my head. Laurance sighs in defeat.

"Fine, fine... I still ship it #(ship name) (my ship name is Aarlyssa.. yeahhh very lame) Laurance squeals. I shake my head and leave the capitans cabin with Laurance trailing behind me. He goes off to annoy Aphmau while I stay clear of the front of the boat and lean against a random wall. I sigh and glance over at the stranger.

What if Laurance is right?

*+*Aaron's POV*+*

The Mystery girl strolls out of the captains cabin with Laurance trailing behind her like a lost puppy. They part ways, Laurance goes to Aphmau and the 'mystery girl' leans against a wall. My eyes wonder over to her. I've realized there's a certain connection, like I know her from somewhere. That's just one feeling, the other.. Well I can't explain. My chest feels warmer when she's around. I'm not like this around anyone else, my emotions are locked away somewhere deep inside of me but yet I can't help but feel happy around her.

...I think I'm beginning to gain feelings for the Mystery girl...

______________________________
Woop woop hey guys!!! I've actually uploaded!

I'm sorry for the delays I've just not been In The mood to write stuff.

But I'll get back into it promise!

Update: I'm such a liar I'm sorry XD

Buh Bai guys!

~Lyssy ('・ω・')