Niall Imagine

It was you and your boyfriend Niall's two year anniversary. He didn't tell you where you were going. He only told you to dress nice. You wore a short blue dress with a pair of your favorite black heels. You curled your hair then put it up in a bun with a strained on the opposite side. You just finished your make-up when Niall texted you saying he was at your house. You got into his car and kissed him hello. Every time you see him you realize how much you really do love him even more than you knew you did. When he said we are here you relied you were at your favorite restaurant LaPaz. You go inside and you noticed it is empty.

“Why is it empty,” you asked him.

“I reserved the whole place for us. And the boys will be cooking our food and serving us.”

You sit down at a table and Harry comes out with chips and dip. You ordered your food and drink. While you were waiting you two were talking about how things have been going the past couple of days. You got your food and drink and started eating. Suddenly all the boys came out. You take a bite of your burrito and found something hard in it. You took it out of your mouth whipped it off and saw it was a ring. Then Niall asked if he could see it. You gave it to him. He took it and got down on one knee. You were so shocked. You started to cry.

“Y/N we have known each other for more than two years now but have been dating for two years. You are the person I have been waiting for all of my life. I want to start a family with you and spend the rest of my life with you. So what I am saying is Y/N will you marry me?”

You were too busy crying all you could do is shake your head. You both got up. He hugged you and you kissed him. All the boys came over and hugged you and was messing around with Niall.

Two years later

It was you and Nialls one year wedding anniversary. You had the biggest news to tell him. You were pregnant and you went to the doctor earlier that day and found out that you are having twins. A boy and a girl. You wanted to tell him in a special way. So you go a cake that had pink and blue on it. It says “Congrats on being a daddy to a boy and girl.” You couldn't wait to tell him. When he got home you were upstairs getting ready. He came up and grabbed your waist and kissed your neck. You turned around ready to go.

“My god!!! I married the most beautiful girl on the planet.” He told you. All you could do is blush and kiss him.

He was finally ready after an hour. He was as bad as a girl. Before you left you called the restaurant to see if they got the cake. They did. You were so exited. You got your food and drink and it was time for the cake. Niall being Niall he asked if there was dessert. You told him there was and that is was a special dessert just for the two of you. They came out with the cake. Niall almost fell out of his chair when he saw it.

“You are lieing. I am not having a kid.”

“You are. I went to the doctor today and we aren't just having one we are having twins. A boy and a girl.”

He got up ran to you and just stood there hugging you and crying for a good 3 minutes. Then he stopped and gave you a kiss. You guys went home got your pj's on and sat and watched movies the rest of the night.

9 months later:

You had your kids. Hartlee Ann Horan and Kyle Mitchell Horan. Niall is the best dad ever. If it wasn't for Niall you wouldn't know what to do. He helped you change them. Even though he couldn't help you feed him he was with the other kid keeping them company. You loved him and were so happy you had your kids with him.

You two had one more kid name Kelcie Marie Horan. You two were together for the rest of your life. You were so proud of how accomplished Niall was. He was your prince and you were his princess.

THE END!!!!!