The Orphanage

"why?" I asked Mabel. "why are you leaving me. I can't stay in the orphanage alone." Mable was saying bye to her other friends when she turned to me, her deep blue eyes sparkling in the sun and her beautiful long brown hair up in a tight ponytail. "I got adopted, June, and you only have 2 years left here." I was sobbing, my mascara was running down my face and I could barely look at Mable. "I'm sorry." Mable whispered barely audible. "Everybody shut up and get into your freaking rooms you little creeps." yelled Ms. Leodsin, the orphanage mother. As I ran into my cramped room that I used to share with Mable, I ran into Ms. Leodsin and she got angry and punched my rib cage and I fell on the floor. When Sophie ran over to me to see if I was okay, Ms. Leodsin grabbed her shoulder and shoved her into a small box. Then Ms. Leodsin stabbed in 5 knifes randomly and let her bleed to death. I barely even saw her shove in the 3rd knife since I was half up the stairs to my room.

When I walked into the room, all of Mable's stuff was still hanging on the wall, her 1d posters, and her pictures of her parents. I looked into the mini mirror that was hanging on the wall, and saw a ugly pale freak. My eyes seemed to big for my small mouth that still held braces that I have had on for 5 years now, and my eyebrows seemed too bushy and light compared to my thin dark brown stick straight hair. I ran my finger up the long scar running up the side of my face from when Ms. Leodsin beat me for not going to my bed when she demanded everyone to do so. I hate her I thought. I got together a few friends and asked them if they wanted to help me run away.

"What's going on in here?" Ms. Leodsin screamed as we were in our meeting. "Umm, uh." I stuttered. "Help me clean up the blood from Sophie, and get her corpse out with the others before it rots and starts to smell. We have health inspectors coming over tomorrow and I expect you to be on your best behaviors." Ms. Leodsin continued in a softer voice. "If any one tells the health inspectors about anything I will put you in the back with Sophie. Don't make me do that, because you know I will. Now get downstairs and help, before the blood starts to stain."