Chapter 1 The Past ~PT 1~

Emma's P.O.V~

One month ago

Tears... all I feel are the never ending tears that flow down my face. I can't stand to leave them.. but they were so scared of me....

"E-em Emma???" I could hear the fear in Chanyeols voice. Once they were all out of their restraints. I could see them all back away from me. Even by 'brother'

I try to push the memories back as I boarded the plane..... I'm heading to Japan.. one side of me wanted to stay and tried to come up with reasons to just... go back... face the consequences I would receive... and be with....... him..... but then reality hits and I realize..

"this is for the best." I quietly reminded myself as I gave my boarding pass to the lady... as I walked down the passage way I was somehow hoping Tao would have told everyone I'd be leaving for Japan and would bring them to come and stop me from leaving.... and he would take me into his arm and never let me go.... it seemed hopeless... but I still had that little shred of hope.... but it was demolished as I eventually sat down on my seat and waited for the landing in Japan....

24 days ago

I've been settled in my new 'house' for 7 days now... its not what I've always wanted but it will keep them safe so I'll settle for it. I've been having this strange feeling lately... but its probably not that important so I push it to the back of my mind as I go into the kitchen to make some lunch

20 days ago

This strange feeling is getting worse and worse. I think I should do some research with all the books the elders gave me. I think this has something to do with the boys. I shake my head, no it shouldn't be. They are safe and I exterminated their dark sides already. What could this be then? I scratch my head in annoyance as I look through yet another book to figure out what's going on.

18 days ago

I can barely stand the pain I'm getting from these strange feelings. Each day has gotten worse and worse. I've looked through every single book I own to find absolutely nothing. Sometimes I hear voices, very familiar ones too. Its like I know who these people are..... but I just can't grasp them yet.

"GAH!! WHATS GOING ON!" I yell out in frustration. I neatly put the last book back in the book case and exhale loudly. If anyone's gonna know what's happening to me its gotta be them.... I wonder if they'd even ALLOW me to speak with them. Well its an emergency so I'll have to try.

"Teleport: mlaer sredle eht" I say as I vanish into the thin air.....

{EDITING}