Condition (Ticci Toby X Reader)

3
Toby: FINALLY I BEEN WAITING FOR A THOUSANDS YEARS!

Tory: Dramatic much?-_-"

Toby: Don't worry babe I got it under control! *thumbs up*

Tory: S-SHUT UP!! I'M WRITING! Go bother Masky!

Toby: Okaiiiiiii! *runs off towards Masky* HEY MASKYY!!

ANYWAYS ENJOY!
~Tory-chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting bully at school is normal any typical teenager. But you get bully 24/7, in school, after school, in the bathroom, in public, all because of your condition. You were born with the marks of cuts on your wrist, torso, and legs, which is why you always long pants and long sleeves. Your mother always love you as you were, she was still happy having you as her child, she never regret giving birth you.

Today you were home alone, your mother left for a trip. You missed her already, she was your only friend, in fact, best friend. So you walked around in some black shorts shorts and a white halter neck, backless top, you thought since you were alone, you were free to reveal your beautiful strange (s/c) skin.

You were listening to music really loud while dancing along and singing to I'm Gonna Show You Crazy by Bebe Rexha. Man you love the song. You were cooking as well, making food for you and your mom in case she comes home hungry the next day. But still you were into the song, and love the fuckin lyrics. But you had the music so loud you didn't notice a person broke in the living room but froze when he saw you dancing and singing then watch silently as you were about to finish the song.

Yeah I'm gonna show you
Loco,
Manic
Sick Bitch,
Psychopath!

Yeah, I'm gonna show you,
I'm gonna show you!

Yeah I'm gonna show you
Mental, out of my brain
Bad shit, going insane

Yeah I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you

Yeah I'm gonna show you!

You pose at the end looking towards the living room. Then you wide eye at the person in the living room. You gasp and grabbed a knife pointed at him, you hide your body behind the island counter in the middle of the kitchen, to hide your skin. The male stand there frozen and admiring your voice, not just that but your skin too.

"Wow...that...was beautiful...WE SHOULD BE BEST FRIEND!!" He yelled as his hand twitch a bit. When you heard the word 'best friend', you immediately tear up.

"N-no you won't...you would just end up bullying me or kill me because my condition! I admit....I'm ugly!! My mom is my only best friend!! Only she's the one that never once, turn their backs on me!! And-....I'm afraid...that you'll do the same....." You sniffed and cried softly. Not a sob from you. The boy came over and hugged you, he didn't mind your skin, not even once. All you did was hugged back and crying into his shoulder, he picked you up bridal style and took you over to the couch and sat you down. And whisper sweet words into your ear, until you pulled away from him with a smile.

"I love to be best friend with you, uhhh...."

"Toby. My name is Toby!" He said sounding happy. "And don't worry about your skin, I have a condition too." He said rubbing his neck. "I'm numb, I can't feel pain, I can't feel anything that touches me. But I can feel something around you..." You could see his blush as he looks away, you blush as well stand up.

"For now and til the day we die. We will be the best of friends! Partners in crime!!" You said with a big smile. He pulled down his mouth guard, showing his left side of mouth tore off but still have an awesome as smile, he took your hand and stand up as well.

"Til death due us apart."

"They'll call our crime a work of art." You both laughed knowing the song Partners in Crime by Set It Off. For the rest of day, you wore short clothes revealing your skin, as he never cover his face with his usual goggles and mouth guard. Its just the two of them. The two conditionally best friend......at least what they think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I know I fuckin suck lollipops. But hey, feuk you right? I'm just FUCKIN joking with you gurls!! Anyways, fuck your rainbows and shit, thanks for you reading!

Up coming:

-Jason the Motherfudging toymaker

-Ben Fucking Wet asf Drowned

~Tory-chan