My cute angle!!

A guy no less than a Greek god was sitting on his kind side bed caressing his girls hairs pecking her lips time to time who has become his life who's life only revolves around her. The girl was peacefully sleeping snuggling close to him hiding her face in the crook of his neck. He smiled remembering the time when first time he saw her and how unknowingly she came into his life and how she became his life and he became her life. His love gets up and sees him lost in his thoughts. She pecks him on his lips while he smiles looking at her.

Girl: What are u thinking baby!! (She said adjusting the duvet on her which was only covering her naked body and his)

Boy: The day I met you it was beautiful how u came in my life, how I realized my love for you. I still can't thank enough to God for sending you to me!! (The guy takes girls lips in his and starts kissing her madly)

Flashback....
Fab5 the most famous band in the whole world entered one of the famous malls in Bombay. Their fans were around them in a min. The leader of fav 5 the most handsome guy on the earth Manik Malhotra every single girl drool over him but he never paid any heed to them but the girls die for him. He is kind, pure hearted, handsome,hot and sexy his friends are his everything. Manik friends whom he can die for Cabir the most funniest guy in the group plus charming as well. Dhruv the shy guy in fab 5 dating the fashion diva Alya she is hot and sexy just like a Barbie. Mukti a tom boy loves her friends. They all were giving autographs to their fans when they were done, they all moved toward to shop when suddenly one girl came running like a bullet train and hopped in Manik's arm yes that girl was none other than Nandini Murty bubbly, super cute, Beautiful, sexy and hot. She is a die heart fan of Manik Malhotra daughter of the famous business man Raj Murty. She doesn't lives with her father she lives with Navya in a apartment as she want to be independent she earns her own money and pays rent. About her Manik he is not her crush, he is her love. All were shocked to the core seeing it while the girls were super jealous of her as she just hugged the Greek god. Manik was super shocked while fab 4 were looking at them like if they are aliens.

              (Nandini dress)

(Nandini dress)

Nandini: OMG OMG I can't believe it's Manik Malhotra The Manik Malhotra I can't believe it. Please some one pinch me. U know I am your die heart fan. I love your singing. I am super super crazy for you and your singing. I love you so so so much how much u can't even imagine. (She said still hugging him tightly while manik was still in a big shock)

One girl came running from behind she parts Nandini away from Manik who makes a sad pout as she took her away from Manik.

Nandini: Navya what look Manik!! (She said excitingly like a 2 year old kid Manik smiles at her who just came out of the shock when Navya pushed Nandini away from him)

Manik: Hello miss nandini!! (Nandini was clean bowled)

Nandini: Hello Manik this is your die-heart fan Nandini Murty!! (She said dreamingly while Nandini shakes hands with Manik just got lost in her beauty)