The Night Stranger

CHAPTER 1

"i hate you! i wished youd die already!" 

"Skyler you dont mean that!" my mum chokes out as i run to my room

"yes i do! youre ruining my life. im moving in with dad!"

Everything is quite after that im so mad! I get my phone out and text my dad: when are you picking me up?

he responds with: tomorrow at 12.

I go to my closet and pull down my suitcases and pack mostly everything i get to the bottom of my closet and see it sitting there. I go faint and sit down next to it and stare at it, i get a horrifying flashback.

"c'mon skyler whats wrong? You dont like this" jake says in a menacing tone breathing deeply kissing me hard on the lips and neck 

"stop jake! get off me" i scream

all i remeber is jake  pushing  me in and i heard john lock the door. 

"JOHN! help me!"

"this will teach you not to be a slut! were over im so done with you tomorow everybody at school will know about what you and dan corvett did!"

jakes ripping off my shirt i try to fight back but i cant he now has my bra off and hes sucking and fondly playing with my breast and nipples 

"jake.....stop!" i gasp 

he laughs menacing he gets on his knees and pulls me down, im laying on my back and hes pulling of my pants he puts his hand in my underwear and he starts feeling around and within seconds hes inside of me. 

"skyler! moan or ill kill you!" he whispsers in my ear 

he takes off his clothes and makes love to me hard it hurts but i try not to scream theres blood everywheres. i finally black out. 

'skyler!" john hisses "get up c'mon yo ugot to get home im so sorry i didnt know he was going to do this too you, come on get dressed!" 

i get up and put my clothes. i walk through the house theres people and beer cans and food everywheres as soon as i get outside i start crying i try to run but i cant its so painful i start walking home and people are staring i finally collapse on my back porch exgahsted and tired i climb up the oak tree and sneak in my room i just stood in front of my door i rip off the blood soaked cloathes and throw them in my closet and i run to the shower i get in and no matter how hard i scrub i just cant get him off me no matter how hard i try i can still feel him in me i collaps in the shower with a bang and cry. 

"skyler! are you ok?"

''yes mom! leave me alone jeez i just slipped 

Im back in my closet now! staring at the clothes. even though it happend a year ago i still cant touch them only cover them up. i walk to my bed and cry myself to sleep.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you guys like it its my first time using wattpad this is the un edited chapter 1 so sorry for my mistakes comment and tell me what you think! I'll write ch. 2 when i get 10 reads :)