About #BringDiversity

BringDiversity is a team of Wattpadders dedicated to advocating for more diverse books and bringing diversity to Wattpad. This campaign supports books about characters of different races, sexualities, religion, ethnicities, backgrounds and anything of the like. These characters are underrepresented in books on Wattpad and we hope to, with your help, have a larger (and growing) amount of diverse stories on Wattpad.

You can help support this campaign by adding more diverse characters in your stories. Expand your writing to reach people of many races, ethnicities, nationalities, religion etc. After you've written a story with amazing (diverse) characters, tag it with #BringDiversity and we will add it to one of our genre specific reading lists.

You don't even need to have a book to show your support, you can also add the tag #BringDiverity on your profile.

There is no deadline, or limit to how many books you can add to this campaign! As long as they are diverse, and thus helping to spread diversity, we will add them.

Follow the profile and encourage friends and readers to do the same. As the profile grows, we'll be hosting contests and releasing more content. Winners of these contests will receive shutouts and promotion.

Subscribe to our Club Posts in the Improve Your Writing and Café clubs and get in on the conversation. (https://www.wattpad.com/forums/discussion/1126070/0/25/bringdiversity-diversity-on-wattpad, and https://www.wattpad.com/forums/discussion/1126092/bringdiversity-diversity-on-wattpad/#Item_9) Your opinions, feedback and encouragement are always welcomed.