Slapped

Y/N = your name
F/C = favorite color
H/C = hair color
H/L = hair length

I was walking around after school trying to find a exit every time I think I am getting close it leads to a different hall, or a court yard. As I walked down a hall that smelled like cake and tea I heard noises coming from music room 3. I thought great mabe someone can help. As soon as I opened the door I was bombed by the sent of roses and then i was blinded by a bright light that was fading and red rose petals.

The smell of roses was over whelmed me as a young man with straw blond hair and soft violet eyes with focused black orbs in the center. He grabbed my chin as he spoke. " Hello my dear princess what brings you here today?" Umm my mind had gone blank why? "Uhhhh, I was hoping that someone here could show me a way out." I responded I almost saw his heart break but I could tell he was not about to give up.

"Well nothing stopping you from staying!" The slay glance in his eyes returned "Only you." I said in a snarky voice and he went into what I could only describe as a emo corner. Then I was approached by some red hair twins with micevese look on there face and they spoke in unison. " you drove boss into his emo corner, we are going to be friends." They began to show me out when the annoying blond boy came out of his emo corner and would not stop. He approached me making a last attempt to make me blush or fall in love not shore but he spoke " please princess i--" I had cut him off buy slapping him. He had fallen to the ground and looked genuinely hurt. At that the entire club was looking at us. Most looking to see what was going to happen next.

Hey peeps I was fan-girling as I wrote this and tell me if you like this it is always appreciated so I love feed back. Until next time bye.