Just nightmare? (short story)

Nightmares?

N  i  g  h  t  m  a  r  e  s     b  e  c  a  m  e   r  e  a  l  i  t  y  

We all have been told that there are no monster under our bed, there are no ghost, vampires or ware wolfs, and every time we had a bad dream they tell us it’s just nightmares but what if our nightmare’s came true and started hunting us down, what would you do?.

August 1, exact 3am I woke up again dreaming of  a cliff, a place I never seen, and by the way I’m Queenzie and I’ve been having this weird dreams in a while. Well this dreams are not new to me I’ve been having the same dreams since I was I little girl but some how it starts to hunt me again.

 August 2 3am, I woke up again covered in sweat feels like I’ve been running for miles of miles, yes like the dream I had this one is different I was running towards the same cliff but I looked back and seems soo scared like someone is following me or something.

August 3 3am in the morning this dream seems soo real its like I’m starting to figure out what it is all about, this dream is different from the others I saw a doll a really scary doll, I don’t know why but I want to get away from that doll, I end up screaming when I wake up uuuuhhh what is this all about I’m really confused..

August 4 3am in the morning this time its not a dream any more I woke up with a knife I started to panic I walk slowly around the house but it seems different somehow. I walk by the hall way and saw my picture is not properly arrange I fixed it then a sound like a metal door is opening, there was a secret door by the end of the hall way. I went inside the door closed, the room was soo big and white, I walked slowly and started to see something else as I walked towards it I saw the doll the scary doll, I was soo scared I ready to run away as fast as I can but my surrounding started to change, next thing I knew I was in a forest, I turned around and saw the doll started to move he smiled at me and said “remember me? Hahahahaha” he started to hum hummmmhummmh he hummmm hummmmm a little girl burn me down hummm hummmm tear me to pieces hummm hummm and now hummm hummm I will hunt her down hummm hummmm he look up on me and said “ you better run fast because I’m coming for you hahahahaha” he started to count One Two Three here I come. Began to run run and run as fast as I could, I didn’t stop even though  the tree stems are scratching, slicing through my skin, I heard he said I can smell your fear you can’t hide from me I’m coming hahahahaha.. then everything started to be familiar  one thing I knew I was running towards the cliff I was dreaming about all this time I was ready to jump and end this madness then I trip, 7ft away from the cliff I crawled and there he was standing 3ft away. He said “ you know what pain you put me through when you burn me and tear me apart? Now I will make sure you’ll suffer the same hahahaha” he started to run before he could reach me I fell from the cliff and closed my eyes.. when I opened my eye I was surprised seeing my self inside my room, it was just a dream..

September 1 I started to dream about a my closet, but before I could open I find myself waking up in 3am in the morning.. weird

September 8 3am in the morning screaming, soo I got up and walk towards the closet I opened it and saw the ashes and bits of the doll I burn when I was a child, but weird thing is I also saw wires I moved the box started to rip the wall paper design inside my cabinet, then there’s this metal window I opened it and went inside the light opened and saw computers videos clips of me, the moment the doll tried to kill me everything, I turned around and saw the doll being repaired, he was only a machine, I was soo confused some people are trying to control me my dreams my thoughts everything, suddenly the light turned off and a voice of a little boy said “lets play” the lights turned on and I was in another place running for my life. They turned my life as a living hell, it seems my life is a game, the only way to survive is RUN! The end