love you forever

There is this boy in my class named Jake I have had crash on him sends 5 grade. He has brown hair and brown sparkling eyes and and smoth soft skin. Oh by the way my name is Nicole so in math class today my math teacher put me and jake as study partner's witch was great because me and jake are best friend I know it is kind of weird I am like in love with my best friend so after school I went to his house to do homework and study so in like a hour we were done. But I still had 2 more hours so we watched a scary movie and in one part I jump on his lap witch was very nice because he started to gazing in to my eye. Then the best day ever wait for it he kissed me. Then he said "sorry".
"It's ok ". The right after he said SC omething else I kissed and then we started to make out but then I had to go home. So we started dating then one night after my cheer and his football practices we went to his house his perents weren't home so we had the house to our selves so we watched a movie and oder a cheese pizza. We never even watched the movie. Instead we made out I got to spend the night so we went up stairs and he took off his shirt and pant so did I and we started kissing and kissing a hole make out in his bed and we both had had sex before with ether people so we know what we are doing. So he pulled down his boxer and his cock was so big so I went down. His chest and then started to suck is and I knew he was going to come so his started to stick to fingers inside of me witch made me moan so loud and he was moving my cult around and around so he put his long hard dick inside of me and it felt so good so after he was done threshting me so hard I could not stop moaning. So I gust layed on his chest and then in the morning we got dressed and he took me home.                                                                        We broke up a few times he joined the army and we got married and had 3 kids then he got shoot and almost died he lost a leg and quit the army and we grow out together.

THE END