Why

An/ ok I would like to give a shout out to Bree114 for helping me with my story also Lexiflex is helping as well giving half the credit to her.

Katie's POV-------------

I wake up to my dad storming his way up stairs towards my bedroom. As soon as he opens the door he starts screaming his head off

" Why the hell aren't you up by now. You should be more responsible. Get your a$$ up and get ready for f***ing school."

He grabs me by the hair and drags me out of bed. He starts punching me in the gut I try to block it with my arms.

He puts me down and storms out of my room." F***ing teenaged" He cursed.

I quickly find my out fit. Blue skinny jeans , a black t shirt and a skin coloured knitted jumper. My mum made it before she passed.

We were all a happy family once until my mum got really sick and passed. Then my dad started drinking and blamed it on me.

When I got back to reality I realised I started sobbing. I quickly pack my bag and went to school trying to avoid my dad.

As I got to school I saw my best friend Sianna. She's the only one that knows about my problems. I really trust her.

She has a massive crush on Damian the popular and I kinda have one on Max his best friend also the popular.

I try to pretend I'm disgusted by him and deep down I like him still only Sianna knows.

Compared to them we are rats or some thing way lower. Any so we like to have some of our own fun. Deep down we are like Rebels.

We prank people and obviously they would think its the most obvious person.

At school I'm a different person I try to pretend I'm all fine I but I'm not. I try to hide it by being confident.

Everyone thinks we are the nerds or the emos but I don't know how that is likely since we always wear bright colours.

I was just about to tell Sianna about what happen last night when.

" Hey. " Damian comes up to us.
I see Sianna starting to get really shy.

"He... Hey Damian." She stutters

"So..... I was wondering if maybe you would like to ya know hang out with me and my friends. And you can bring your friend." He says with little bit of red on his cheeks.

" o... Ok wh..en" she squeaks.

" uhh on the weekend see ya round" and just like that he was gone.

" ooooh someone got asked out woo oh " I tease

" No he didn't so shut up" she growled. I just laughed.

Then " So how's it going at home." She usually is like a person who will just listen.

"Well dad did it again he made me do it I did it I'm sorry it was to much......" After that I pretty much was mumbling into her shirt when she hugged me. And I didn't realise that I was crying until she did hug me.

" show me" she said determined to see. I look around to see if any one is around then I spot the populars watching everything. They saw me cry. Oh no.

But the thing is they are watching me in particular.

I quickly get up to see Sianna on my tail obviously she knew what I was thinking about.

I go to our place where nobody goes and lift up my jumper sleeves.

She gasped as she sees what is written on it. Worthless. On one arm and Useless on the other.

I don't do it to attracted attention and have people worry about me it what I feel like and what I am basically.

" oh crap"

"Shit..." As I was turning around I saw Damian
I start crying. He comes over and hugs me deeply. In the corner of my eye I see my best friend walk away crying. Oh no.
"Sorry I gotta go" i say as I push away from him to find Sianna.

I was running around trying to find her but I couldn't find her anywhere.

What have I done?