Not everything is what it seems

Hi, my name is Aarina Donsmith and did i mention that my dad is the president of France. It's not really a fairytale for me since my dad is always busy and my mom is the most famous singer in the world who's always on a world tour. She can sing real good but it's just that... well there's one little problem..

Im telepathic!!!!

Two weeks ago my best friend, Johnyson told me that he was moving from the country to a island in the Caribbean.Well, he didn't't tell me, i read his mind. as usually i did cheat in exams by reading minds. it was fun to read someone's mind. Like the time when my teacher had a bad break up. she was thinking things like killing herself or trashing his car. yeah how funny but but to the point!

Johnson was moving from France and he was my only true friend and he was telepathic like me.I could clearly remember this night because my dad bought a phone for me. how sweet of him but anyway....

It was a cold stormy night and i remembered i was reading a article on yahoo with my ipad on the couch. i got up to go to the microwave oven my dad bought for me last year when i heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said without even looking.

AT THE CORNER OF MY EYES I SAW A TALL FIGURE LIKE ABOUT SIX FEET WALK INSIDE MY GALLERY.( YEAH I HAVE A  HOUSE ATTACHED TO THE MAIN CASTLE) I KNEW IT WAS JOHNYSON FROM HIS HEIGHT. HE HAD DARK BLUE EYES WITH LIGHT BROWN HIGHLIGHTS IN HIS BLACK SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR. he wasn't really the body builder type but his parents force him to build his body for some runway the following year.

"Ummm we need to talk" he said combing through his hair roughly.

"what's wrong?" i asked sarcastically.

"it's just that..."

"what?" i asked again. i knew something was wrong so i tried to read his mind.

"why don't you sit?" i pat the spot right next to where i sat.

he quickly obeyed and sat.

"so what do you want to talk about" i questioned but this time i was serious. i read his mind again and the respond was not good. i knew that this day would come but not now!!!!!!

I quickly got up from the bed and saw the questioning and confused look on this face.

"no! no! you can't do this to me!" i cried trying to hold back tears but i threatened to tumble down my rose cheek.

he quickly stood up to comfort me but it was to late i quickly ran outside to the garden. to my secret place where no one was expected to be except johnyson.

i suddenly kneel down and sat ad hugged my legs. i heard footsteps coming closer and suddenly felt arms around me.

"i'm sorry i didn't't tell you but i was a fraid you would react like this."

"i sorry johnyson but i took the news to hard."

"so when and where are you moving and how long.?" i asked.

"im moving to a island called Trinidad and I'm going to live there and I'm going tomorrow." he said in a real fast blur.

"WHAT!!!!! tomorrow!!" i shouted out.

"yeah but i didn't come here to argue i came to asked if you could spend a week there with me."

silence grew swiftly among us. the wind whistle around the trees playing a game of hide and seek. the atmosphere smelled like emily, the main head chef was cooking my favourite dish Foie gras. it was a delicious dish and i always enjoy it. the sound of the wind was tickling my ear and i giggled to myself.

jonhyson turned to me. what i said in my head.

nothing just waiting for response.

"fine fine .i'll go under one circumstance."

"what?" he asked looking confused.

"only if you give me a tour of the island." i answered.

"sure why not." he said and a small smirk was growing on his face.

i rolled my eyes and asked," wait a second did you asked my dad about this already.

"well maybe."

"hey you told him before me didn't you?"

" yess."

"you you sneak ball!"i shouted pointed at his chest.

"don't worry about it. we leaving tomorrow so pack your things away the limo is coming at three so prepare yourself." he said getting up from the ground and walking away. i didn't't even get a chance to say thanks because he walk off quickly.i got up from the ground and strolled to the bedroom thinking of what happened. i jumped on the bed on my back and was processing something in my brain. tomorrow was going to be the best adventure i had in years since i only went to vacation yearly. because i was so wrapped up in my thoughts i didn't't noticed that my eyelids began to slip slowly down my eyes.