at first everything is always great

P.S. I love you !!!-1-

He was sitting three chairs away from mine, wearing a white polo shirt and tight skinny jeans. His blonde hair was sord of shaggy but not long enough to make bangs, his green eyes didn't look away from her, and here I was in a poor lit corner sulking about the fact that all the skinny girls get the hot nice guys.

He wasn't the school jock even though he played baseball, and was pretty good at it. He wasn't the school player even though he definitely had the irresistible good looks. He wasn't the school ass, even though his jokes were crude and he didn't really think before saying them. And even though he wasn't that kind of guy, he still wasn't the kind of guy to notice the chunky sophomore that couldn't stop starring and day dreaming about him either. Sure he was nice, a gentlemen, and well known. But from the moment I laid eyes on him I had the feeling he would never be mine.

"Hello guys!" I heard a very squeaky voice coming from the door. I turned my eyes away from Mark to see who was there. And when I saw who it was I got up and screamed.

"Andy!!" I yelled running to the door, almost jumping on him. Andy was the old student government council president, like he ruled maybe two years ago. I met him my freshmen year. He gave me gold advice on how to rule the little devils that were my fellow class government. He visits from time to time. But I haven't seen him in over three months now and well I just simply adored this guy.

"Well if only my boy toy greeted me like that. Then this world would be perfect." yes you guessed it. The reason why I actually love him is because he's the first gay guy I met. And damn was he proud of who he was. "how's everyone?" he asked setting his bag down next to mine under the cupboard.

"well I'm hungry I don't know about them." I said pointing towards everyone he laughed and took out his wallet and phone. "what you going to do?"

"order chicken kitchen, duh!" he smacked his forehead wincing when he hit himself too hard. I snorted a laugh which made everyone give me a weirdo look. I stuck my tongue out at Regla.

"you want some?" he asked me pulling a menu for chicken kitchen out of his bag. I rolled my eyes at his menu and nodded. Everyone else did too. I felt sort of embarrassed seeing as I had only seen him asking me. I realized a few people didn't ask though, Mark being one of them.

"hey Mark do you like teriyaki?" I asked him feeling bad at eating infront of him if he's not eating.

"yeah why?" he sounded confused and surprised. I laughed a little and smiled at him.

"I know your hungry. I'm going to ask andy to buy me some teriyaki and i'ma share it with you." he gave me a weird look. I shrugged my shoulders and gave Andy my order. He added a little more chicken when I told him I was sharing.

I was told to wait for the food outside. So like ten minutes after placing the order, I was now headed outside. I sat on the front steps and started to play with my hair rolling it into curls even though it had taken me almost and hour to straighten it this morning.

I started humming to some random beat and I heard the door behind me open. I moved my head to the side and saw it was Mark. I was a little stunned seeing as today was the first time we were actually interacting.

"hey." he said scratching the back of his head while he looked around for some where to sit. I scooted away from where he was, giving him more space to sit at, but I guess he got it the wrong way since he gave me a small frown. I pulled my eyebrows together and rolled my eyes. Whatever who understood him.

"hey," I muttered under my breath.

"Ummm... Thanks for lunch... It's really sweet!" he paused a little and chocked on some words. I think he was a little bit nervous.

"Hey baby!" I heard a squeaky voice to the left of me. I didn't need to look to know who it was. Mark's girlfriend walked into my view and I just wanted to slam my head into the pavement. She walked up to him and wrapped her skinny pale arms around his neck as he got up to greet her. I almost threw up when she thrust her tongue down his throat. I seriously was about to cut my wrist with a spork, the plastic ones they give during lunch. But thank god that as quick as she came she was gone. I turned to look at him and he looked to the floor almost instantly. I rolled my eyes and grunted in frustration.

Why am I stressing this kid. He's never going to even look at me beyond Sga. He's was totally out of my league. I mentally slapped my forehead. Since he was sitting next to me other wise I would have a v-8 moment.

"Sorry about that," he said. I turned to look at him and our eyes connected.

"That's your girl friend! there is nothing to be sorry about." I waved my hands in front of me. Like what I had just witnessed was someone walking on a sidewalk.

After that we didn't talk the air felt still and thick. And my ears were picking up every little noise. His breathing was soft and even, making it seem like he was sleeping at times. I actually looked at him at one point but he was wide awake. I could hear the little ants below me move around and march aimlessly looking for food. I could hear the birds chirping on the tops of the palm trees. I could hear the air wave threw the leaves. And then I heard the honking of a car and it pulled me away from my trance.

It was a small little chevy. Could have been a 1999 for all I know about vehicles. The person on the drivers seat kept on blaring the horn and that's when I had a epiphany. This was the car the food was in. I smiled widely at the realization and Walked towards the guy in the car, soon I heard footsteps not too far behind me. I turned my head slightly and saw it was only Mark.

I found my way towards the car and helped the delivery guy, so did Mark and we all walked into the building and the guy got paid and walked back to his little chevy, I waved him off seeing as we had to walk any strangers off property. And went back to the office. In the table were I was sitting laid a big black plate full of heaven, Aka teriyaki, and two sodas I looked at Andy and he just winked at me.

"Mark!?!" I called out not seeing him in the tiny office.

"I'm here!!" he screamed from the outside of the office. He walks in with all his Cuban male glory and I almost drool. He sits across from me and gives me a puppy look. I laugh a little too loud for his pleasure, and I open up the food and split it in two, giving him more since he was a guy after all.

"So I hope you really like this kind of chicken. And if you don't what a shame." I told him digging my fork deep into the plate getting the veggies from the bottom and putting them out. I hate the veggies.I looked up and he was laughing, "Why are you laughing?" I give him a dirty look.

"Nothing it's just weird because we have never talked and well here we are, and you're sharing food."

I scratched my head, he does have a point there i guess, "What ever just shut up and eat before i change my mind and take the food back."

He smiled at me and started eating, if only he knew i thought it was beyond weird too. considering i can eat infront of him and form coherent thought too.