My last words

"Andrea! Stop, don't do it!" Ethan yelled behind me. There I stood, face to face with my biggest enemy. I held the trigger ready, and in a single moment, anything could happen, but no one knew what.
Ethan came closer and closer, and said "you're better than this, put it down on the ground and no one will get hurt."
"But what am I supposed to do then? Should I just let her go after everything she has done?" I shouted while I looked her in her eyes.
Ethan thought he could make me change my mind by saying, "just because one loses her life, does not make yours better!"

I had lost all currage, and I tried to pull the trigger until a voice inside my head said "listen to Ethan, you don't have to do this because of one guy! Put it down, turn around, and go home."
I couldn't do anything else than do what the voice inside my head said, so I turned around and walked.

While I took a few steps all I could think about was "it can't be over just like this, she needs to pay for what she did."
I turned around and looked at Ethan with a heavily look. I couldn't leave without doing anything, so I walked back. We stood face to face again, me and my biggest enemy. I took it up from the ground again, and we where back where we started.

"I'm sorry," was my last words before I pulled the trigger.

_________________________________

I hope you liked it and thanks for reading!

- dolansfiction