Dantez And Marduke Save Toby

One day Marduke and his husband Dantez went to visit their friend Toby who was in the Clackamas County Jail in Oregon.

They told the court that they had enough money to bail Toby and even some leftover.

Marduke and Dantez went to go to Toby's sell and noticed there was another man in the sell too. It was Toby's boyfriend/best friend Ben. Toby said he didn't want to leave his new boyfriend in jail.

Since Marduke and Dantez had extra money they got to bail Ben out too.

After they bailed the both of them out, they went to Marduke's and Dantez's apparent and ordered pizza from a pizza place down the street. They got to learn about Ben like "how awesome and cute he is" in Toby's words and how Toby broke up with his ex-girlfriend Bela by ditching her at a petting zoo in a goat pin. She was so mad that she broke up with him and that's how he ended up in jail by getting drugs from his drug dealer Anton.

Since Toby and Ben didn't have a place to sleep, they slept on the floor of the living room with each other. They looked at each other and Ben started to take off his shirt.

The next day Ben's butt hurt. Marduke and Dantez knew what happened that night because they heard EVERYTHING. As dumb as Marduke is he just had to ask who was bottoming and who was the top. And Ben told him that he was the bottom and Toby was the top.

*************** 5 YEARS LATER******************

Ben and Toby finally got a job and had enough money to by a house. Toby was a mechanic and Ben was a plumber.

It was their 5th anniversary of dating so Toby told Ben that he had to work late but really he was going to the jewelry store to buy a personal ring.

When Toby got back to their new home, Ben was ready for their date at his favorite. restaurant.

After the were done eating, Toby went down on one knee and asked Ben to marry him. And Ben excited and surprised as heck said yes.

THE END