Classroom

Alexia's POV

I sat staring at the board as our teacher,Mr Murdock,wrote an English quote.I sat twiddling my thumbs until Richard,from the seat behind me,screamed and pointed out the window"S-Slend-derm-ma-an"He stuttered and I rolled my eyes"Your imagination is amaz-"I cut off as I heard a shriek coming from the other classroom.

I heard a static noise and TJ whispered in a shout,"Oh yay."in the most sarcastic way he could.I groaned and ducked under my table and saw everyone else do the same but Mr Murdock was still writing the quote turned around to face slender face to face.He kinda of went into a trace before being led off by Slenderman and away into the forest,which I hadn't noticed before,it had tall dark pine trees all close together and several paths leading into it.

"We have to play the slender game,in real life!"I heard Dante pipe up"Oh shut up."I heard someone say and who it was surprised me because it was someone who didn't talk too much it was Sophie."Okay since there's thirty-two of us we gotta split up into four groups of eight,"I said loud enough for them all to hear,"Four boys in each group and four girls,I'll set up the groups how I think they should go okay?"I said asking a worthless question since they all just sighed.I walked up to the board and began to write and read it out as I went along;

"Group 1-Morgan,Charlie,Dante,Connor,Diana,Alexia,Crystal and Ellen

Group 2-Ben,Reece,Jay,Callum,Sophie,Lucy,Helen and Amy

Group 3-Jack,Oliver,Liam,Jamie,Ellie,Robyn,Helena and Coral

Group 4-Christain,Sam,Kevin,TJ,Lillie,Sophia,Neeka and KI"

I finished and sat back down so everyone could get into their groups.I figured I should gather up mine but first I went up to the board and wrote the letters in bold;

DEATH LIST

Only some people saw it but quickly turned away"Everyone has one hour in the forest if you're not back by then we'll presume you're dead."I announced as fast as I could then went over to my group"What's the plan?"

*Time skip to forest*

"So we're going to take the northern route?"I asked uncertainly the others nodded.As we fast-walked into the forest I noticed Connor and Crystal were beside each other and I was beside Crystal.Perfect.I pushed Crystal into him then held in my laughter as knocked Dante down who screeched,"I don't consent to searches!!"We all laughed after that and I saw Crystal blushing I remembered this wasn't a game so I began to fast-walk again.

Coral's POV

I watched the others as they left then Liam nudged me to walk forward.I began to walk with the others down the southern route.I noticed I was in the middle of the group."No screams yet,that's good."I heard Jack say just other the laughter coming the from the northern route.

I noticed the scenery change around me as we got deeper into the forest when I looked to my side I saw Helena,looking pale and scared.I said nothing I was too shy to.I heard a noise but couldn't make out what it was or where it was coming from.It couldn't have been a scream at least..

My reasurance was stopped as soon as I heard static"We gotta run!!"I heard Jamie yell"Yeah he's behind us!!"Liam shouted,clearly startled.So we ran and as fast as we could until the static faded to complete silence.Out of the corner of my eye I saw a page"Hey guys.."I said quietly pointing to the page."Awesome Coral!"cheered Robyn I gave her a small smile,at least I'm worth something.I saw Jack go over and unwrap it from the tree and fold it into a quarter.

I looked at my arm and lifted the sleeve a little and saw the scars I had made from cutting I almost jumped out of my skin when someone grabbed my arm."You okay?"I heard a worried voice ask but I didn't know whose it was and I didn't care but that was until...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

First chapter like it? It's not that great but at least it's written on wattpad,right?What's going to make Coral speak...or who? If you read this you are totally awesome! Sorry it's short.

-Alex