Chapter 1: The beginning

Ana's POV

Phone starts ringing, "Hello?" Answered Ana. "Where are you , your running late to work if you didn't want to show up you could have said so in advance ya bum", yelled her boss. "Ight, I'm coming I over slept sorry be there in five minutes," said Ana. I get up go brush my teeth, shower, put clothes, eat cereal in under 3 minutes. I get in my car and speed to work lucky no cop pulled me over for speeding. I get there I see my friend Brenda starring at me. "Girl why you late must've have a one night stand with the dude from the club," said Brenda. "Nah, I wasn't feeling dude he wasn't my type", said Ana. I go to my desk help out a couple of clients same old same old boring bullshit. When it was time for my break I was looking to see if there were any tv auditions because I always wanted to be an actress. I found one but in order for it I needed an agent ASAP, lucky I found one the previous week named Arine. Anyways let's skip to the interesting part. So I go to the audition the next day right and guess who I see standing six foot down the hall. It was Drake, Aubrey Graham himself  I couldn't believe but when I heard his voice I knew it was true. He turned my way and was looking at me like starring hard as shit so I'm like damn is there something on my shirt. I dropped my pen I go to pick it up, and he starts walking my way. "Hey" said Drake "Sup" I said he asked where I was from I said Bay Area but previous New Orleans. He told he never met a Bay girl that's from New Orleans and was fine like me. Clearly he was tryna pick me up but I don't fuck with them one night stands shit I don't get down like that. He asked for my number I gave it to him no problem. So then this lil bitch walks up to us , mind you we having a conversation (me and Drake). "Drakeyyyy how have you been it's been forever", Nicole said aka bitchcole. She gave me this mean mug while hugging all over Drake like that's hers or something bitch bye. He said good and introduced me to her. He walked away because of a phone call. Bitch said "What are u doing talking to Drake you to irrelevant to be here go to a local Starbucks." I told this bitch " Bitch why you got a nose job you should go to botched or something." She walks away all mad and shit and I clearly see that her ass fake but we not gonna go there. Drake comes back we finish conversing and he asks if he can take me home. Being the girl that I am I let him the fuck it's Drake who would say no. We get back to my place, drink a little bit of wine and talk a little more.