Prolouge

"Hey wake your ass up your gonna miss your flight" as I hear my wonderful stepmom yell from down the hall

I check the time and realize I have to be at the Airport in half an hour, I begin to freak out as the traffic is heavy in the mornings. I rush as I put my clothes on and I hear my step mom yell at one of my step sisters

   "Go check if that kids awake or if she's even getting ready"

I hear a knock on my bedroom door and Annie, my eldest step sister, comes in asking me questions

"Are you almost ready yet? You sure you have everything packed? You didn't forget to pack your pills, clothes, devices, Chargers, money, IDs, plane ticket?"

"Yes I'm sure I have everything, I couldn't sleep a wink last night as I was too excited and ended up oversleeping"

As I said that to her I put on my shoes, and then we go to the car and I go ahead and put my luggage in the trunk.

In the car there were my two step sisters, step mom and I.
My stepmom said to me as we were driving to the Airport

"Make sure you take your pills and don't do anything stupid, come back home if you can't take it anymore. Or call home and talk it out with me."

I listen to every word they had to say to me before I go and might never come back to them.

'Every moment counts, this could be the last time I see them again' I think to myself as I choke back the tears forming.

I notice that they have tears in their eyes as well. I hope they'll be better without me here, all I've done was cause trouble and cause them pain.

I grabbed my luggage out of the trunk of the car as my step mom and my step sisters look at me with pain and sadness in their eyes. We hug each other and say our goodbyes, and with that I make my way to the check-in and proceed to the security line. While having second thoughts I stop and look at my beloved family for reassurance. And I made my way to the gate, starting my own path.

Or doing something stupid and never coming back..

                     -Prologue End-