Tear kissed arms ♥

Danielle's POV

I went into deep thought as I hung up the phone with Jason. How could he just leave me like that over simple bs? I just couldn't put it all together ; Craig and I had only been talking in the hallway for literally two seconds and it was only cause my teacher, Ms. Alloway, told us to step out and discuss our presentation. But I guess when Jason saw us, on his way from the bathroom, he got suspiscous. I guess I don't blame him, but he was everything I needed atm since everything in my life was going downhill. 

- - - - - - - - - - -

Jason and I had been dating for a year and five months now and we are both 16 in our junior year in highschool with his birthday being October 24, and mine being July 8th. It all happened with the most embarassing moment of my life -me falling down the stairs. I was coming from the third floor, on my way to my math class and i tripped over my converse laces. I fell face first and laid there for about two minutes, like an idiot. But Jason came over and asked if I was okay, and there I knew it. It seems like one of those typical love story meetings but this, for some reason felt like something way different. I read the novels of your first love and blah but I knew he was the one. He was my everything. 

~

Later that day, I picked up my phone to call Jason. I was hoping he would pick up even after he saw Craig and I -not doing anything may I add. It was definite but it was worth a try. I wanted to give up after the phone hit the third ring but he finally picked up on the fifth ring.

*Phone Call*

Jason: Hello..

Me: Hey..I was just calling to let you know that - -

Jason: Its okay. I overreacted.

*silence for 15 seconds*

Me: Soo...you mean you're good?

Jason: Yeah. It wasn't necessary for me to freak out like that and I do trust you so I know nothing was up between you and Craig.

The tone in his voice made me know that he wasn't okay and he was just saying this just to make it seem like he trusts me too much to ever think I would do something like that.

Me: Well, I know you trust me and everything, but I'm still sorry. We were just discussing school work and he had a group project and - -

Jason: Danielle I said its okay. 

-click-

I knew something wasn't right but I struggle my way out of my misery, and into believing Jason when he said it was okay. That may have been the worst choice I could have ever made in our entire relationship because of the backfire he made the next day.