Bad news...

26th july:

Mark has been feeling really bad since two weeks.

He had gone to the doctor and waited for the results. 

He had lost a lot of hair the last three days and was almost bald now.

Now he was laying on the couch and watching TV, waiting for Jack to come home.

Four hours had passed and Mark's face lightened up when he heard the front door unlock.

He turned his head to face Jack. Jack gave him a small kiss on his forehead and smiled.

Mark smiled brightly before he spotted a white letter with the name 'Mark Fischbach' in Jack's hand.

Jack handed him the letter and sat down next to him. He waited, excited for the results.

After some minutes, Mark suddenly froze completely, and let the letter fall to the ground.

Mark's breath stopped and he burried his face in his hands, crying.

„Mark, are you okay?", Jack asked worried. 

Mark didn't answer. He just pointed to the paper on the floor.

Jack picked it up and read it: „...so we're really sorry mr. Fischbach, but you've been diagnosed with blood cancer."

Jack could feel his heart drop and he looked at Mark, who was crying hard.

He was shaking completely and his eyes were blood red.

„Mark I-" „Am I gonna die?!", he asked in a scared tone.

„I... *sight* I really don't know..." Jack tried hard to hold back his tears. Mark didn't. 

He pressed his face against Jack's shoulder. Jack had never seen his boyfriend in such despair.

He held Mark close and let him cry on his shoulder.

After twenty minutes of hugging straight, the shaking had stopped and Mark's breath had calmed down.

Jack looked at Mark. His eyes were closed and he was sleeping quietly.

Jack slowly and carefully layd Mark down, his head on his lap.

He grabbed a blanked that was also laying on the couch and covered Mark under it, only his head looking out.

A small smile appeared on Mark's face and he nuzzled his face against Jack's stomach.

Jack layd back and closed his eyes. It was really uncomfortable to fall asleep whilst sitting.

But as long as Mark was fine, he didn't care...