Prolouge

Luke and Alison were sitting in a dark room, watching Teddy and Victoire through a looking glass.
     "Look how happy they are, they don't deserve it. I want to make their lives a living hell, I want Victoire to be alone with no friends." Luke growled angrily and smacked his hand against the table impatiently.
"What to do, what to do?"
Alison suddenly jumped up excitedly. "I have a brilliant idea! Teddy is likely to propose to his precious Victoire soon, so we open an engagement ring shop, with the finest jewels. All one of a kind. We enchant a very special ring and get Teddy to buy it."

"Ali, I think you just came up with the perfect evil plan. I'll kill a middle aged man and pretend to be him by taking the Poly Juice Potion. I know the perfect spell to enchant the ring with."

They both laugh evilly before getting to work forming the perfect plan.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Victoire's POV
It was three in the morning when I woke up to pounding on the door. I groaned and slipped quietly out of bed, making sure not to wake Teddy. I slipped on Teddy's shirt that was lying on the floor and went downstairs. I looked through the peephole and saw Dominique standing through, will her arms crossed looking thoroughly pissed.
"What took you so long to come to the door?"

"Excuse me, it's three in the morning,  you better explain yourself. You're just lucky you didn't wake Teddy up."

"Okay, so basically I came home smashed and Maman told me that I had to spend the summer with you because I cause to many problems or some load of rubbish like that." She rolled her eyes."

"Oh Dom, seriously? Again? Were you with Jake? Why don't you two just date already? And where's the rest of your partners in crime?"

"You can blame Jake for getting me wasted, it was only supposed to be a small party. The rest of my friends all went home also. And Jake and I won't date, we're just friends."

"Just two friends who slept together." I smirked at her.

"Vic, that happened once it's not like it's a big deal or anything. Now can we go inside it's cold out here." She pushed past me and went in.

We went upstairs and I showed her room, and she went right onto the bed and passed out. This is going to be an interesting summer.

A/N
I hope you enjoy my new book. I don't really like the old one, so you don't have to read it. I really think this book will be a good one.
What do you think of Victoire's and Dominique's sisterly friendship. I want them to be close. Victoire is 19 and Dominique is 17, and Dominique is about to start her last year at Hogwarts.
I'm babysitting now so I'm writing this on my phone,  but when I get home I'll put up the cast list.