New School, Weird Me, and Mysterious Girl

Haley's POV

I looked down at my converses and looked back up at the door of the new school, it is called OZ academy. I believe it is named after its founder Oswald Zimmerman. You may ask me why this name is odd well it is because this high school has its 5 social groups, the cowardly lions, the tin men, the scarecrows, the wicked witches and the good witches. I don't fit into any of these groups, so just because of the whole Wizard of Oz theme I am Dorothy. So the cowardly lions are composed of the kids that have phobias or have anxiety. The tin men are the kids that are emotionally numb, so they have been hurt enough that they can't feel any emotions at all. The scarecrows are the people that are overly emotional and are heartthrobs. The wicked witches are my all-time favorites they are the bad kids, this means they are the pyromaniacs, and the kids you see that have tattoos, lip piercings and scene haircuts. The good witches, these are the type of kids I despise they have all the new technology and their dad's buy them everything and the only reason they are in this school is because they having eating disorders because of the stupid photoshop models.

I walked up to the main desk and asked for my class schedule "Hi, I'm Haley Morrison and I just got put in here by my parents because of slight schizophrenia..I would like my schedule please."

"Is that they only reason you are in here" I heard someone ask me.

I turned around to look at the person that was talking to me, it was a girl with blue hair and red eyes.

"Red eyes?" I thought to myself "is that normal?"

"Hey, why are you eyes red?" I asked her

"Wow, you are such a great charmer. Well if you really want to know, I am not human I am a vampire, yep a vampire." She told me as she grabbed my hand.

"A vampire? I thought they didn't exist" I said to her in a confused voice.

She's lying to you she's not a vampire she wants to get in your pants

Are you sure Alexa is that what this girl wants to do to Haley

I am positive Rachel.

I kept hearing the voices in my head arguing about this girl's intentions for me.