Chapter-1 being born

(Example photo)So on NOVEMBER 24,2005 the world welcomed me Shian,Arijah,La'Shea,Ellis or well let me go back a little (*clears throat) Shian,Arijah,Beverley

(Example photo)
So on NOVEMBER 24,2005 the world welcomed me Shian,Arijah,La'Shea,Ellis or well let me go back a little (*clears throat) Shian,Arijah,Beverley. My mom's name was Misty,Dawn,Beverley but (SPOILER SKIP). My dads name is Johnnie,Rogers,Ellis,III. So back to me I was born at idk where but I do know that I weighed 7lbs. and 5oz. my mom said I was a very chubby baby but from these old baby pictures I don't believe a thing. The very first person to hold me was my auntie Frankie and then my mom,grandma,pawpaw,older brother, and the best for last dad.

(Skip ahead some)

  It came time to where my mom and dad didn't know how to work the custody agreement out so court began (Skip some more). The custody agreement the was my dad got me 10 days out of the month, so he got me the whole first week of the month and in the next week of the month he would drop me off on Thursday and my mom got me the rest of the month (so you can already see I became a mama's girl) .

With that being said I started to go to pre k  and .................

---------------—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read more in the next chapter bye guys love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💙💛💜💛💜💙💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💝💘💝💘💓💝💘💓💛💕💛💞💕💜💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟📳📳📳📳📳📳💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯