O N E

My name is Amaya Rodriguez I'm 17 I finished school 2 months ago and now it's summer ! I'm 5'3 in height , Curvy , medium size butt ,and C cup breast.

I live with my dad and older brother until my mom get her act together so I moved down here in Atlanta,Georgia I used to stay in Detroit with mom and left everything back there and my bestfriend Mia this was a bestfriend you could tell anything to and she will not tell a sing sole a sister and a shoulder to cry on I truly miss her ,my brother Jayden is 22 years old he has a 4 year old girl name destene he not with his babymomma they have some issues ,he's in the game but plan on getting out but he probably not knowing him 🙄but he plans on getting him a house though because he just finish school too and he thinks he's "older" I say puttin the parenthesis on OLDER and my dad James is 42 years old ,single.

I'm not a shy or loud type of a girl I speak my mind that's it , I don't really like to fight, but if it's thats serious I'm gonna handle yo ass.

I'm mixed with Dominican, white ,and 1/3 of black , I'm not looking forward to college just yet I'm tryna to have a year with no work or with my family so I'm going to go probably next year.

Anyways that's about it 🤔☺️!