The rain falls down

Oh hi!  Well this is what happens when you're bored at 2:31 AM, I'm okayyy then. Every night Dan goes on tumblr but gets carried away with da FEELZ. We have all been there, but sometimes it's a sickness, looking at anime and stuff. Reading manga and looking at pictures of anime. Anime is pretty cool tho TBH but really. imagine being Phil and waking up and having Dan still reading fanfics, must suck lol. Dan is amazing tho (pun intended) and one day, I hope to be like him, to make videos like him, and to be funny like him. He is my inspiration after all.

All the crazy things he does, they make me die of laughter. And, as the rain falls down in the London sky, there he is, making YouTube videos and making us all proud. That's his happy-go-lucky attitude that makes you wanna drive to London from Miami or wherever you are in the world to give him a hug. Dan is life,Dan is love.
But, what happens if one day he's not on Tumblr, JK! The day tumblr is off, so is Dan, it'll be like the apocalypse but the Internet version. It would probably kill him even. there's something scary, a world without the memes, tumblr is life too.
Then come the Aesthetics of Dan, he gets his ideas from tumblr such as the memes and things like that, I don't blame him lol, like I said I love Dan, and yeah. Tumblr is actually a great place to visit at 3:00 AM and it's huge and vast pages can take up to 80 years to explore.
Moving on, Dan and Phil (PHAN) members are also on tumblr, I wonder if he looks at those too. My whole life is a lie? Actually, it could be, you never know, I guess you would have to come back next time and see what my mind can think of for the future of Dan and Phil on
Tumblr, or not... That's cool too..Bye m8