Chapter 1

We are friends for life

Hold that deep inside

Let this be your drive

To survive

And just stand high and tall

Make sure you give your all

And if you ever fall

Know that I'm right here

We'll always be together

Don't you worry, oh

I'll always be by your side

Don't you worry

Don't worry, no no no

The circle will never end

Just know that we'll meet again

And we'll always be together

Forever always, oh

I am here 

Perrie’s POV

I rushed backstage with the girls once our concert was over. As always, we were on a high.

“I still can't believe we get to do this!” Jesy gasped, overwhelmed.

“It never does sink in, does it?” Jade grinned.

“Certainly not!” I squealed, grabbing Leigh-Anne and Jade by their waists and pulling them closer to me. We laughed as we struggled to get through the door. As soon as we got in a loud cheer erupted from our entire team. My heart swelled with fondness as I looked into the joyful faces of the people we were fortunate enough to surround ourselves with.

The crowd parted with mischievous looks and revealed a surprise.

“Harry!” Leigh-Anne cried and lunged herself at her boyfriend, causing everyone to coo. They embraced each other lovingly and although I was glad to see my friend – sister – so happy, I couldn’t help the tug of jealousy in my heart. I wanted someone to hold me like that. I used to have someone to hold me like that. I used to be the one in the perfect relationship with a boybander.

Before my mind could even envision his face, I was being grabbed by the waist and whirled around. I howled with laughter as the room blurred. When I was finally put down I felt a pair of hands grip my arms to steady me as I staggered with dizziness. When my vision finally cleared, I found myself staring into the beaming face of one of our backup dancers, Ludo.

“Jesus, Ludo, you’re gonna give me a heart attack one of these days!” I wheezed.

“Sorry about that.” He held a cup up to me with a sheepish grin on his face. I received it and took a sip.

“Mmh. Latte royale?”

“Extra cream.” Ludo confirmed. I hugged him appreciatively.

“What would I do without you?” 

Leigh-Anne’s POV

I pulled away from Harry slightly so that I could see his face. My heart was overwhelmed with happiness.