Chapter I

murpity elk walrus chicken duran stretched as she sat up in bed. it was the first day of school and she needed to get ready.

her room wasn't too much. a king sized bed was on one side of the room, near a vanity holding an insignificant collection of full size perfumes from tory burch and chanel. on the other side of the room, a doorway connected to a large bathroom incomplete with sauna and jacuzzi.

murpity slid out of the silk sheets and walked over to her shabby closet. the square footage was almost as big as a hotel room.

now for the problem of what murpity should wear. she wanted something that would allow her to fade into the background and not attract too much attention.

she sifted through a collection of name-brand clothes and ended up selecting a crop top that went well with her tanned skin and shorts that kim k would be jealous of. no wonder nobody knew she existed.

her hairdresser styled her platinum blond hair into perfect ringlets. she didn't have the best jewelry, but she decided a few cartier diamond-studded bangle bracelets would do.

finally, murpity was ready. No one would want to look at her now.

murpity heard her mom calling for her. she crawled out of her room and descended the five flights of stairs to the first floor.

her mom was cooking up something on the stove. murpity walked into the kitchen and fell onto the floor, having a meltdown like trisha paytas.

"mom," murpity sobbed. "i need breakfast NOW."

her mom spun around and threw an elk horn at her head. "i'm making walrus tusks sautéed in chicken guts," she announced. "perfect for your first day at school!"

"what the nut" said murpity. when the meal was served, she gobbled it right up.

she grabbed her iPhone xxxxxxxxxxxx, the only model on the planet, and said goodbye to her mom. then she put on some 6 foot stilettos. finally, she waited for her ride.

her boyfriend, the most popular jock in the school, came racing down the street in a range rover. her ride was so embarrassing. like every single person she passed looked at her. when she got to school, her bf said goodbye and went to talk to his memer friends.

murpity didn't bother waving goodbye to him and went over to the group of girls waving to her. honestly, her friends were so irrelevant.

they all were dressed in tommy hilfiger crop tops, and just like murpity, were all members of the cheerleading squad. the girls all played movie star planet on their macs until the bell rang. murpity's first class was english.

as she walked to her locker, she passed lots of people, all who went silent and turned their heads to stare at her. she tried to blend in by tossing her curls back, standing up a little taller, and taking selfies on her iPhone.

finally she reached her locker. Her family hadn't had much money to spend on its contents. All she had in there was plush carpet on the bottom, a mini chandelier, a huge mirror, a whiteboard, a shelf, pictures of her and her friends, a cinnamon scented diffuser, several  magnets, and of course not her school supplies. and a starbucks cup.

She grabbed her english binder and the starbucks cup and walked into English ten minutes late.

luckily, her English teacher only looked at her, winked, and turned back to his computer.

"class," he announced. "i want everyone to read the entire 500 page english book before class ends and write an essay on it."