Morning Guests [NaLu]

8:38 am in Magnolia, mostly everyone is up or at least trying to get up because if they had a tough job to pull off.

Lucy, wakes up and walks into her shiny kitchenette to make herself some breakfast, eggs, rice, and crunchy bacon. On mornings like this she offend loved the comfort of her own place, no thing to bother her, nothing to distract her, it was peaceful...

But only if good things lasted longer then they seemed. Her window near the kitchenette opens and there stands the pinks haired Mage.

"Ohayo! Lucy!" He smiles at her showing his white teeth, she gets up and tries to close the window, Natsu puts his hand on the sliding window so she can't close it. "Oi, Lucy... What's wrong?" He asks her as she pulls the window.

"Natsu!" She says annoyed, she sees him with his dumbfounded expression as he smells the food she made.

"Oh ha! Food!" He jumps out of the widow and over to the table and devours her meal that she made. "Hey! Lucy! You have anymore?" He asks her as he she's her face in totally shock.

"M-my breakfast..." She says shaking as she can't believe that it is gone already. She picks up the plate as it is clean as a whistle, no specks of food left. She falls on the ground as she remembers why she isn't a morning person and why she doesn't like morning guests... Natsu goes next to her and pokes her cheek.

"Lucy... Did I eat your breakfast..?" He asks, she crawls up in a corner as she stays there.

"You just noticed now..." She says as she ears his nervous laughter in the background.