Hiding My Secret Life, Should Be Simple Right?!?!?!

PIC OF PAYTON

~Chapter 1~

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

*CLANK* *CRASH* *BAM*

The noises of the Orphange morning woke me up. Miss Rains never had liked us, only took care of all 37 of us for the money i think. My father ditched me and my two sisters and brother when i was 6, My mom died while she was giving birth to Rosie and Adrian, the twins. I guess without her my father saw no reason to live. I wish he would have lived. It has been 10 years as of next week.

Now that you know the backround I guess you should know who we are. My name is Payton Belle Marie Dawn, im 16 years old 5'4" with a super curvey figure. I have long brown red hair and emerald green eyes. Next comes 14 year old Taylor Ryder Cue Dawn with a slim 5'7" figure which comes from all the sports she plays. She has long straight dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Next is the twins that turn 10 next week but Rosie is older then Adrian by 24 minutes. Rosalinda (Rosie) Maire Cue Dawn has my hair but strait and Taylors eyes and is 4'5". Adrian Kyle Dawn is 4'8" with Taylors hair and my eyes.

"HEY" a voice screams snapping me back to reality.

" What was that for Taylor" i said calm, as if she didnt just scream in my ear.

"First day at our new school AND we still don't have any cloths" Taylor pouts to upset to realize i didnt call her by her middle name that i think doesnt fit her at all i mean Ryder is a BOY name. She also has no idea i bought us new clothing.

"Actualy I...." That was as far as i got when Miss Rains screams "Wake up you Munchkins" Miss Rains has Black hair with gray streaks and scary blue eyes. Funny thing is she calls us munchkins and she is 4'9".

"AND YOU" she sreams pointing at me. See she is evil "make breakfast and take them to school."

"Ok miss Rains" I say automaticly not wanting to be hit while she is drunk again.

I head to the kitchen making eggs, ham, and hashbrowns before i go to get ready.

"Oh and Taylor i bought us all new cloths with my birthday money." I say.

"It RYDER" she says automaticly " Wait REALLY" she screams excitedly."You really did."

"How could i let us go to a PRIVATE school and not." I say remebering Day Dream Middle and High and all the rich snobby kids there.

"Well thanks Pay" she says "ill go get ready"

" I also got us makeup." i say

"Thanks Pay your awesome." she says skipping away. And she thinks she is a bad girl.

*1 hour later*

We run through the house getting last minute things together as we load the bus-like van and i look at the kids. They are wearing ragy hand-me-downs. We had the nicest stuff in comparison. Taylor and Rosie was wearing a cropped one shoulder shirt that said "Bad chicks are way more fun" but Tay had a turquious colored tank and Rosie had a Hot pink one with black skinny jeans and Rosie has a jean skirt. Tay had leather stiletos while Rosie has Hot Pink hightops. Adrian has an AC DC shirt, Baggy Blue jeans, and DC's. I have on an AC DC half shirt with a black tanktop blue skinny jeans and Osiris's

"Hurry up and drive before we are late to school Payton" Tay yells noticing we havent moved yet.

I heard a chorus of "yeah" from everbody and me being the mature person i am stuck my tongue out at them and drove.

*At the middle school*

As Adrian and Rosie are getting off the bus, me and Taylor decide to embarres them. So we run up to them and give them a hug and ruffle their hair. Adrian groans in the the process figuring out what is next as we get on the bus and yell "Bye Ri Bye Sie" and blow them kisses as they say "Payton, Taylor was that nessesary" and we yell back "Completly" and hear them faintly groan and say "You guys are so embarissing" Then Rosie begins to giggle.

*Back of High School Parking Lot*

"Why are we so far away" Tay asks as we walk.

"Do you want the Private School kids to know we are orphans." I say as we enter the school we decide toact dramatic as people in designer clothing stare in shock. Just as we exited the office with our scheduels, me being the graceful person i am tripped over nothing. Just when i was about to hit the floor face first a set of arms reach out to catch me. As I look up to the owner of the arms and i see a weird guy about my age smirking down at me.

"Smooth Payton Smooth" Taylor smirks at me. What is UP with people smirking i think. i hear Taylor laughing and i realize i said it out loud.

"I said that out loud didnt I Taylor." i ask shyly pulling away.

"yes and i told you its Ryder." she says grumpy

"oh baby sis you will always be my little Taylor." i say pinching her cheeks. I realize the guys were still there.

"Hey I havent seen you two around lately Im Ty Smith and this is Drew my little brother. What are your names." Ty said

"You dont need to know and we are new dumb butt" Taylor says

"Im Payton and this is Taylor" knowing she will say.

"Its RYDER GOD!!!"

"Smart Payton tricking her into telling us" Drew i think says

" No Chiz Sherlock Holmes" i said the same time Ty does

"Why would you trick me Payton" Taylor says getting an idea to trick them.

"Cause I felt like it! Why did you steal my Labtop and sell it on EBay" I dont even have one!

"I needed concert tickets" She says

"Calm down girls no need to fight" Ty says thinking we are serious so we start laughing.

"they were faking it bro" Drew says

" We need to get to class see ya Tod and Drum" we say

"Its Ty and Drew" they scream

"Byezz" we say skipping away" as we run away laughing.