Chapter 1

Juniper's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and check the time. 9:30. First day of school. I'm a senior this year. Yay! I have to get to class in an hour. I get up and go to the bathroom to change and freshen up.

I look in the mirror at my soft brown eyes and brush my medium long ombré hair. I brush my teeth then put on my mascara and bam! Done.

I walk back into my room and hear my phone ringing. I open it up and see a text message from my best friend, Michelle. The text says 'I'm outside.'

I text her back 'okay, I'm putting on my shoes on now.'

I grab my cars keys and my bag and open the door to see no one there. I turn around to close the door and feel someone jump on my back.

I yell 'OH MY GOD MICHELLE SERIOUSLY?!'

She laughs so hard she's on the ground rolling like a seal.

I give her the stink eye while I walk to my car.

Michelle is a short girl with long, long hair going below her butt and adorable Asian eyes. She's wearing the shirt I gave her for her birthday and the pants my mom gave her.

When I get into the car, I lock the doors and laugh at Michelle struggling to open the door. When I unlock the doors I say, 'that's what you get.' She sighs in her seat and pouts like a little puppy.

We pull up to the school and look around to see if we know anyone. Sure enough I see Niall our gay bestfriend who is just fabulous! We get out and walk over to him screaming 'My boo!!!'

He turns around and runs to meet us and hugs each of us.

He asks us what classes we have and sure enough we all have 3 classes together. Good enough for me.

We walk to our first class, art. We take the back table because we probably won't pay attention either way. As we're talking, two boys come in. They look new but they also look badass. The one on the left had curly hair that looked very soft to the touch and had sharp green eyes.

He was beautiful.