Bad Potato - Chapter 1

A potato was sitting in a box with other badass potatoes.

One of the cool looking badass potato told the other bad naughty potato to jump out of the box. The bad naughty potato wanted to fit in and become a badass potato.

The bad naughty potato did what the badass potato told the bad naughty potato to do. And out the bad naughty potato went. This bad naughty potato stumbled to the ground and stood up on his potato legs, the bad naughty potato was finally on its potato legs and decided to wander around. The other badass potatoes were still in the box cheering the bad naughty potato on.

The bad naughty potato was so excited that the badass potatoes were finally noticing it!!! So the bad naughty potato started to wander around more, until the adventure was sadly cut off by a large big hand. The large big hand grabbed the bad naughty potato!!! The bad naughty potato was so scared!! The bad naughty potato looked down at the box where all the badass potatoes were , and all they did was sit there and watched as the large big hand grabbed the big naughty potato.

Later, the bad naughty potato was washed with water. The bad naughty potato didn't know what to do!! In the hands of some person, the bad naughty potato was really sad.

The End