Finding Love In A Thug <3

Hey My name is Tameka White, I'm 17 Years old & I Go to ErnestWard High School I'm in the 11th grade. My mom & dad are separated, my dad has a new family & we barely talk. My mom on the other hand is so distant & caught up into her own life that she doesn't pay me any attention so it's just me,myself & I. I have a bestfriend & her name is Shantee :) I love that girl like a sister, I tell her everything. I have this huge crush on this dude at school Jacobie Brown, he's tall brown skin & muscular, he has straight white teeth, a mid high alfro & he has a little bit of chin hair that makes him look so mature.

Chapter One (Everyone Needs Someone)

Tameka: Buzzzzzz, My phone vibrated & my alarm was going off, I had it set for 7:20 a.m. I hit the snooze button & removed the covers from over my head. I headed into my bathroom to get ready for school. 15 minutes later I exited the shower, wrapped myself into my purple zebra striped dry towel. I lotion my body down with my scented sweet pea lotion from victoria secret & sprayed myself down with the perfume. When I was finished, I walked into my closet too see what I was going to wear for the day. I pulled out my baby blue polo shirt with the white horse on it & some dark blue ripped jeans. I grabbed my all white Airforce 1's. After that I went to the bathroom too finish up the rest of my hygiene. I pulled my puffy long hair into A high top bun & added A little lip gloss too finish up the touches.

I grabbed my phone & purse, & headed outside to my all white charger that my daddy bought me for my 16th birthday. That was the last time I heard from him, but it's cool I don't really trip about it. I called my bestfriend Shantee & asked her if she needed A ride to school, & of course she said yes. So I headed over to Fairfield too pick her up. I pulled in front of her house & she flew outside slamming the door behind her. When she got in I asked her was she okay & she told me yeah, But I seen the face expression she made & I just knew something wasn't sitting right with her. I knew Shantee like the back of my hand so I didn't bother pressuring her about it, I'll just talk to her after school. I plugged my phone up to my radio & started playing honest by future. Me & Shantee nodded our heads & sung the lyrics to the song. We pulled up in the parking lot, Everyone was standing around conversating like they always did. "I parked & locked My Doors, Never Know What Will Happen". We headed into the building & ran into Jacobie & his homeboy Omar. "Jacobie walked up to me & said hey Meka You Look Good Today", I Smiled & Said Thank You. Omar looked at me & Shantee & nodded his head & said wassup thugs. We said hey & went out separate ways.

P.O.V

Shantee: "Ughh, I'm so tired of living in this stupid ass house". They get on my nerves every damn day they waking me up with all that yelling. It ain't even caused for. I'm fixing to go take A hot shower too clear my mind. 10 Minutes later I got out the shower & went to check my phone to see if MikeMike texted me, But he didn't I started too feel some type of way because I thought we really had something but I guess not. "Micheal Aka MikeMike was my first love, My first everything. He 's the type of dude that every girl craved for & wanted. "He's 6'1, brown skin with Hazel eyes & got full lips". He also has nice white teeth. He always stays with A fresh cut with deep waves. He's A Jv football player at ErnestWard High. & all the girls want him, But he's all mines. I got A phone call from Tameka, "Aye you need A ride too school?" Of course I don't wanna ride that stanky hot ass city bus. "Alright I'm on my way". I got dressed, I had on my pink polo shirt & I wore my white skinnies with my white & pink lebrons. I went & took care of my hygienes. I flat iron my hair I pulled down my bang & bumped it just A little above my right eye. I grabbed my purse & headed down stairs to Tameka eho was waiting on me I Didn't Speak To Anyone In My House Because They Didn't Speak To Me, I Slammed The Door As I Went Out. I Open The Car Door & Meka Asked Me What Was Wrong & I Told Her Nothing, I Guess She Knew I Was Lying By The Way I Was Looking. She Left It As It Was & Turnt On Our Song As We Headed Too School.