The Sugar Games

Almost all of the charetures belong to me but I don't own the plots and settings thanks :) Oh and sorry if I misspell something

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££

3 persons Pov.

-----------------

On a nice sunny day it seamed perfect to perfect for Taryn. She was wondering what was making her feel this way.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when there was a knock on the door.

She got up to answer it. when she opened it she was surprised to find Effie standing there.(Sorry if that isn't her name in the real name in the Hunger Games it has been a while since I read that series so sorry if it is not)

"Hello Taryn so I bet your curious about why I am here," Effie said.

"Why matter of factly I am," said Taryn.

"So the reason I am here is because you have been chosen to compete with some other people to win some sugar."

She paused for a second to let this sink in before she continued.

"So the rules state that you have to be the last one standing to win and try not to be eliminated by losing all of your sugar, eating your sugar, letting people take your sugar, and bla bla bla bla bla bla and a little more bla bla bla bla. And if you aren't eliminated and you are the last person standing then you win all of the sugar and get to win a year supply of gum.So may the odds be in your favor. So good day I have to go, cant wait to see you in the arena." and with that Effie left a stunned Taryn standing in the door way.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

I know that was short but on an iPod it seems a little bigger so ya

Vote Commit Follow?????

;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :)