LEIAH

LEIAH

Right now I am sitting on my bed. I don't want to leave. Move into a new city, new house, and new life. Anty Gemma needs help with the new twins. Cause Uncle Sam died saving a young child from a man with mental issues, leaving Anty Gemma with three now five children. I understand hard it must be, but why can't they come here?

MARIA

How exciting! My cousin is coming to live right next door! there are so many things I want to show her. iI'll introduce her to my boyfriend John and his best mate Jordan, also she has to meet Jessica, Lilly and Josh. I've meet her only once before. I remember her long brown hair, amazing joy filled blue eyes, and flawless olive complexion. I wonder if she's still like that.

JORDAN

Maria has been telling us all about her cousin Leiah coming to live next door, and how she wanted us all to meet her. "Is she cute?" Josh had asked. "Yeah," she replied, "when I last saw her she ha this amazing brown hair and beautiful blue eyes." I just simply listened I hope I can meet her.

LEIAH

we've just arrived and I am so tired after the long car ride here. I have school tomorrow so I'm hoping to get some sleep. It will be quit hard since all my cousins are excited to see me.

MARIA

Yay Leiah is finally here, and she's going to be in my class!!! "so where is our class?," she asks " just over here," I answer. We walk into our class and I introduce her to all my friends. I noticed she keeps looking at Jordan and he keeps looking at her. Josh nudges me and says "she is cute" I laugh. Leiah walks over to her deal which is coincidently beside Jordan's (lol) he looks at her as she laugh with Jessica about something random (idk what)

JOSH

Leiah arrived at school today. She had the most amazing laugh and lovely smile. I'm already thinking about asking her out. She's already got Jessica, Lilly, Jordan, John, Maria, and mine cellphone numbers. She makes friends so quickly. "Hey josh," she says patting the seat beside her. "Come sit with us. you've kinda been ditched," I look around and amounts all my daydreaming I have in fact been ditched!

LEIAH

Jordan is soooo amazing. I don't even know him that well yet! I already like him! I look around and notice Josh starting into space, meanwhile everyone in my new group of friends are all over here! "Hey Josh," I call patting the seat next to me. "Come sit with us. You've kinda been ditched." He immediately snaps out of his daydream and back to reality. He walks over to us, and sits I the vacant seat. He looks at me as if he's made his mind up about something. The bell rings and I can see he's just dismissed the idea.

JORDAN

I don't know where to begin! Leiah is sooo beautiful I can't stop looking at her. When she laughs I feel like I want to dance or laugh with her. I'm so pleased to find that she's to sit next to me. The bell ring and everyone hurries back to their seat as our teacher Miss Cassandra walked in. She stopped in front of the class and invited Leiah up.

"This is Leiah, and she is new here so I expect you all to give her a warm welcome and help her out," she said. "Any volunteers to show her round and teacher how we do things?" Josh, Maria, Jessica, Lilly and I put up our hands. "Pick three just in case someone's away," Miss Cassandra said. Leiah looked thoughtful, "umm, Maria, Jessica, and Jordan," she said. Josh glared at me, I gave him a victory smile!!!

LEIAH

As soon as I got home I felt my phone buzz. the screen read. 1 new text message from Josh. I opened the message.

Josh:

MEET ME AT DA PARK IN 5.

Leiah:

KK.

Josh

C U SOON;)

'Wow' I thought to myself, what could he possibly want?

I get to the park and find josh there waiting for me. he walks over and says, "will you be my girlfriend?"