711 parking lot

School is and will always be bullshit,it's so overwhelming overrated.HighSchool it's like the most important years of your life and it takes you over.You find yourself but not really some are lucky enough too find them selfs in a quick second and others like me are Doomed to find ourselves at the last minute.My name is Julian and this how I find the love of my life,how I overcome my fears,Things are meant to be broken people are meant to unleash.This is how it all started....It was a hot nice summer day,this was the last day of summer before school starts the next day.I was hanging out with my girls planing to go meet my boys.I know know what you're thinking WTF is wrong with him but hey this is my life and story so get over it.To continue....me Ashley Kiara and Jennifer went to go meet Kevin Jaden and Ryan, we were going to one of the biggest school year parties, I mean we're in our sophomore year and we just wanna have fun.We met at a 711 parking lot."Sup ladies"Kevin said.Ryan and Jaden laughed.Kevin was the jock and jackass of our group so of course  he comes up with some smart ass shit to say."Shut up small dick."Jennifer said.She was like the badbitch of our group don't care about what people say she can fight like a motherfucker her mouth is the worst she smokes pot and all that stuff but who doesn't anyway.We all started busted out laughing "very funny" Kevin said.We all just nodded as we died from what she said."Oh guys you heard about the New boy that's coming to our school I heard he is hot and rich and been arrested more then a toddler can count."Ashley said, as if she took some type of liking too him.As you can guess Ashley was and will always be the gossip girl in our school she knows everyone and everything we don't know how she does it but damn she is nosey."Oh yea I heard about him,I heard this he saw someone get murder and he just watched like a weak ass."Ryan said.You can tell Ryan likes Ashley he is always bull shiting the guys she is into,he is like the boy next door type of guy with a whole lot of Jockness in him so you can say he is in between."Why wouldn't  he jackass anyone would sit and stare if they see someone getting murder like you would really stop the killer."Kiara said and then she mumbles pussy...."Kiara is like the dorky but cute but awesome girl of our group like she is the one out of all of us to go one to an A list  college and be Rich."Whatever guys likes not talk about this mystery guy anymore and just go to the party.Jaden said.He was literally the guy next door he is like perfect but he has his demons,plus he is really big on like parent stuff considering the fact that he is a orphan and how's no clue about his family,his adoptive parents won't tell him shit and that pisses him off like a lot."what's his name, Ash the bad boy that your so hooked up on?I asked,because I was wondering,not hoping that wondering will turn into something more." "It starts with a J and that's all I know."Ash said."OK."I said.The mysterious boy name starts with a J.I mumbled to myself.As we started to get into Kevin car and drive to the party.

I hope you guys like the story so far,there will be weekly updates,I don't have a time where I will be updating a story but it will be complete and it will be to your Liking.