Tag # 1

Tagged by: seikonakashima10

1) What does life mean to you?
.......
2) Do you have a phobia? If yes, then what is it?
Yes, necrophobia the fear of death.
3) Who is your favorite Youtuber? If you don't watch Youtube say "none".
Markiplier.
4) If you could make an anime portal, what anime show would you like to enter?
Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
5) If you got a scholarship from Heavenly Host, would you accept it?
Heck no.
6) If you had Yuka (Corpse Party) as a younger sibling, how would you react?
I would bake cookies for her.
7) If you could change the past, what moment would you change?
Either the death of Anne Frank or Jose Rizal (more sequels to Noli and Fili :D)
8) You didn't know that you hanged your best friend, then you found out sooner or later, what will you do? Kill yourself or move on and say "I'm sorry"
Move on and say "I'm sorry."
9) If you're stuck in an island near the Amazon river, and you had no choice to either eat an anaconda or piranha, what would you choose?
A piranha.
10) What is the first show you watched when you were a kid?
Barney the dinosaur.
11) Would you rather die now or be an immortal?
Be an immortal because there's a lot of things I haven't done yet.
12) If you're in a middle of a war, would you eat one of your friends or family? Or die from hunger?
Die from hunger.... Unless an animal appears then hajelluah! I'm safe!
13) Your favorite yaoi/yuri pairing goes canon in a show, how would you react?
I don't have a favorite yaoi/yuri pairing... XD