THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR

Judy's POV

I'm in love. Big news! Judy Ann Dinopol is in love! Can you believe it? For sure everybody's raising their right eyebrows when they heard this! They might be thinking that it was just a big joke, without even knowing that it's actually true. Who would've thought that a Judy Ann Dinopol knows how to fall in love? Who would've thought that a playgirl like me has a heart?

Well, the big news started when I met someone named Adrian Joseph Ybarra, he was the so-called star player of the basketball team, he's also the valedictorian of our batch. He's snob and rude to the girls in the campus. I even thought he's a GAY! I can still remember the conversation that my friend and I had.

"He's so handsome! Kyaaaaaaaaah!" Analyn and Kryzteen screamed together with those girls who were cheering for Adrian, who was currently playing basketball.

"tss.. He's a gay!" Automatically, the two girls surprisingly looked at me.

"He's whaaaaaaaaat?" O.O

"Tssss....I said he's gay!" I rolled my eyes.

"NO WAY! Of course not!" They exclaimed.

"You want me to prove it? P20,000.00 deal." They stared at me as if they were looking for a sign that I was just kidding. But hell yes, I am definitely serious.

They nodded their heads slowly as a sign that they agreed to my proposal,and they assured me that Aj wasn't a gay! And the story goes on.

I became the number one stalker of Mr. Adrian Ybarra. This would be very exciting! A new adventure of mine!

I stopped playing boys for a while because obviously, I don't have any time for that.. I should focus on my new game. The number one snob of our school would be my new toy. HAHAHAHAHAH (evil laugh)

And if I could prove to them that this woman-hater is a gay. Everyone will salute me! :D

But without knowing, this so-called game of mine leads me to something I never expected!

--Start of Stalking--

[first week]

 I found out that his life was totally boring. After school he would go home. He's like a school and home person. He rarely go outside of their house. I'm glad he didin't notices me.

For the next weeks, I found out that his parents were living abroad for about 5 years already for some business matter, I wonder what kind of business it was.

I also found out that he had a girlfriend 2 years ago but his girlfriend left him with no reason. Pity on him!

Rumors say it was because of that girl why he kept on pushing girls away.

For 5 weeks of stalking him, I found him as a very good man. Awwwwwh *_*

I knew a lot about him, uhuh, i should prepare P20k for now, because for that 5 weeks of stalking Adrian, I realized that HE'S A REAL MAN.

I surrenderd. I swallowed my pride and told my friends that I am wrong.

But on the last day of stalking, an unexpected event happened.

I was following him as he walked home after his basketball practice. But in the middle of the way, he vanished in just one blink.

I was looking for him for about 3 minutes, but later on, someone covered my eyes and mouth.

"HMMMMM" I tried to shout >.<

"Sssshhhh. Stalking me for about 5 weeks huh?" A very familiar voice came out.

OH-MY-GEE ! Don't tell me------Oh nooooooo! This isn't happening! The person took its hands away from my eyes and mouth. I faced the person. And as expected, I saw him. None other than Adrian Joseph Ybarra ,my man. Omo, I mean..oh forget it! Tsss.

(I never thought he is this handsome, in close)

Psh, back to reality Ju!

Aj is at my front. The guy I've been stalking for about 5 weeks already. I'm staring at him with my big eyes on for a minute, trying to figure out what was happening currently.

(Is he blushing while I'm staring??)

Judy where's your senses??

anyway how on Earth did he know..

"H-How did you know t-that------"

"How did I know that you are stalking me for about 5 weeks?"

I nodded slowly. Still on the state of shock!

"Simple. You are not a good stalker." He giggled.

W-Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! Does he mean that----

"YOU K-KNEW FROM THE START??" he nodded.

This is embarrasing!-________-

"Actually, on the first day of your stalking, I already sensed that someone was following me. I can feel it!"

Oh? Am I lost soul that he can feel me? Tss.

"And because you're not good on that thing, I caught the number one PLAYGIRL named... uhh what was your name again?"

"............." I can't talk to him, uhhh dunno why?

"Ahh, i remember ..the number one playgirl named Judy Ann Dinopol is stalking at me. I can't believe you can do that!" ^_^

"But if y-you knew from the beginning, w-why d-did you----"

"It's because I wanted you to know me more Ms. Judy. I wanted you to realize that I'm not what you're thinking. I'm not gay! A-and....uhmn, a-and,"

AND?????

"And I wanted you to follow me always!"

"You wanted me to w-what???" what the heck is he talking about?!

"I like you Judy Ann!" O_O---->me

HE LIKES ME! He likes me! I don't know what's in me or what's in him at that time. But I felt great! I felt like I was in heaven! It's unexplainable!

But the only thing I know is, that only meant I like him too. In just a short period of time, he let me realized that a girl like me knows how to like a man not because of his physical appearance, but because of his personality.

"Can you be my girl?"

OF COURSE....

"Yes!" ^_^

One year ago, I became his stop stalker.

One year ago, I found out that he likes me even before.

One year ago, we became friends.

And,

One year ago, I learned what LOVE is!

And now, I'm his girlfriend and he's my boyfriend. I can say that he's no longer the SNOB PRiNCE, and I'm no longer the PLAYGIRL! 

Two opposite character, two different worlds. And I even had no freaking idea that this would happen. A guy whom I thought a gay before is already the man whom I fall with. A guy whose now my boyfriend! I never expected this thing!

Our story was like on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR, we don't expect that we would end up on the other way around. Instead of ending up nothing, we end up loving each other!

                      --- the END---