Intro

*bleep! Bleep! Bleep! Bl-*
I tiredly turn off my alarm. I yawn and stretch to relieve my tiredness. I go over to my dresser and grab a new set of school attire. I stand in front of my dresser with my hairbrush, moving my hair to my likings, I decided just to move half of my hair to one side, and to half to the other side. I wonder if senpai would like my dark brown hair and eyes... In time I guess... A couple of weeks ago, my parents left me to go to America, so I got to make my food myself, my parents always ships money over so I'm able to pay rent and pay for food. I walk around the house, making sure everything was done, no dishes, no garbage, no errors. After everything, I went over to my shrine of senpai, I look at the items on the shrine, a bitten-in apple, a used band-aid, and a toothbrush. I smile from the memories with the three items. All from my senpai. While stalking senpai, she bit into the apple, then threw it away! Such a score. I love the feeling of licking the teeth marks... Once, senpai  scraped her knee and got a band-aid on the bloody wound, it still has some delicious blood on it! I also snuck  into her house to watch her sleep, I hid in her bathroom so she didn't find me, once she went back to bed, I grabbed her toothbrush and started to use it all the way home... I look over at my phone, Saki message me to come to school, I responded to her and I started to put it down, then I got a message from  a phone number I didn't recognize...

"Hey."

"Do I know you?"

"I saw you stalking an upper-class woman."

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"No. I wanted to give you some information about the boy she was with."
"His name is Marvin Najimi."
"He has a crush on her."
"He believes in the myth about cherry tree behavior school."

"The myth that if you confess your love to someone underneath that tree on a Friday, they are guaranteed to accept your confession?"

"Correct."
"He's planning to confess to her in three weeks from now on that Friday."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I would be happy if something bad happened to Marvin-chan."
"I think you might be the right person to give her what she deserves."

"Who are you? How did you get your text slanted?"

"I'm the person nicknamed 'info-chan' at school, and I'm not sure."

"I've heard rumors about you, you blackmail girls and sell panties shots to boys. Nobody knows your real name."

"The rumors are true."
"If you ever need a favor, text me a panty shot and I'll give any support I can."
"If you want any information about anyone at our school, just send me a photograph of their face and I'll tell you everything I know about them."

"You're disgusting."

"You're a stalker."
"If you want my help, text me. If you don't care, ignore me."
"You have three weeks until your precious Senpai belongs to Marvan-chan."
"I hope you make him suffer."

Hey Mortals, I hope you like this chapter! This will be fun! This is only the beginning!