Meet Skylar

Skylar

So allow me to introduce myself. My name is Skylar. I'm 17 years old I have 2 brothers and I live with my dad. My parents got divorced when I was younger, and I don't see my mom to much anymore. She's jus kind of gone off an done her own thing and forgot about me and my brothers, not that they really care because she was never really close with them. Other then that life's been pretty good I guess. My brothers are total pains in the ass though. I go to Willow Park Secondary School. I am obsessed with so many Tv shows and I guess I'm kind of considered a dork or a loser by my brothers. Oh god my brothers are the worst. They make fun of me for everything, I mean I guess that's what they're supposed to do 'cause they're my brothers and all but still, would it kill them to maybe be nice every one and a while? I'm pretty popular at school, not a lot of people no about the stuff I'm obsessed with. It's kind of nice because people can be assholes and I don't need people treating me any differently, just because of the shows I like. Anyways, I have this friend, well I guess I had this friend, we were really close. She liked a lot of the same Tv shows I did, especially Supernatural. We would always hang out and binge watch, even though we had both seen every episode there was to ever see. We would always fangirl over how hot Sam and Dean were, and let me tell you, they are freaking hot. Till one night I got a phone call. In the middle of the night, it was not like her to call me that late at night. "Hello?" I answered half annoyed and half asleep. "Skylar, I need your help." it didn't sound anything like her "Who is this?" Silence. "Hello? Is anyone there? " Still nothing. Then I heard whoever was on the other end hang up. Of course I didn't think anything of it at the time. I was half asleep and wanted nothing more then to go back to bed, and that is exactly what I did.