Part 1

Violet is a 22 years old witch and always on the run. She had watched her parents be killed in cold blood by witch hunters at the age of 8. She's wanted revenge on every single hunter since. While she's searched for them at the same time she's managed to stay hidden and off their radar. She comes off as a normal average human girl she fits in but she doesn't stay in an area for long.

One day she slips up and uses a healing spell on a sick child not knowing she was being watched by hunters. Slowly in the town she noticed herself being watched by two men everywhere she went. She knew she'd been marked for death. Violet knew they knew about her then. Violet waiting until night to leave town gets her things ready which isn't much she's never owned much of anything making it easy to flee when appropriate.

When she goes to leave the hotel she sees a mysterious man she stops when she sees him. She looks at him as if she doesn't know why he's here "Why are you here Sir it's a little late for company isn't it?" he looks at her not amused smirking hearing her call him Sir. "Little late for a little lady to be going out?" she rolls her eyes and flips her hair "No I just heard the footsteps of a bastard coming to my door its startled me is all" her attitude slides sweetly off her tongue as she speaks to him.

James groans hearing her as he tries to hold his temper. He's been sent to kill her after all why should he have to play nice with a nasty witch? He pushes her back just enough letting himself inside her home shutting the door behind himself. "Now I wouldn't go using language like that little one" Violet tries working the energy up in her left hand till James can see the light blue in her hand taking her hands "I thought they sent me after a trained witch? Don't try that again" He pushes her against the wall the anger in her body building up but she sees eyes almost mesmerized she looks him in the eye keeping her tone "and why don't you just kill me Mr.? what are you exactly?"

he clicks his tongue to the roof of his mouth pushing her against the wall still holding her wrists he doesn't even know why he hasn't killed her yet he could have easily by now whys he playing games. "James. I'm James. I'm to take you to the head hunters IF I don't kill you first." "You're Jay now and you're going to what play with your prey? Don't worry I'll tease the hunter just enough." her words at attempt to mock him but instead he takes off his belt tying her wrists together. "I don't have time for games little one. We must get going" he picks her up throwing her over his shoulder as he walks off into the night. Violet slams her hands against his back hitting his surprisingly soft black greyish button up. Jay just shakes his head instead and slaps her butt with his rough hand softly. "Stop that!" James orders in a stern voice. For some reason Violet finds herself obeying but instead she starts kicking her feet "Do you know who I am? I'm Violet Snow your people murdered my parents who have never done anything to you or anyone for that matter!" She proclaims screaming at him "Let me go!" James forcibly sets her on the ground to look at her. "Witches have been trying to wipe out humans since day one don't play innocent or naive with me Violet." He looks at her in almost disgust she can clearly see the witch hunter symbol on his neck a ken run with a sword going through it. "You've been branded and brain washed" She reaches for his brand the burn scar and James grabs her hand before she can reach it. He looks at her as she's wide eyed but her eyes aren't filled with fear like most. He's used to everyone fearing him and hating him he's amazed and confused at how she's looking at him. "We're not all like that you know. Just the Servants of Darkness..." she pauses sighing hating the thought of them and everything those people are. James looks at her squeezing her hand "The what?" She wants to shake her head and refuse but the way he looks at her she can't. Her not answering only upsets him and he tightens his grip on her hand "What Violet" she takes a deep breath and starts to explain "The Servants of Darkness they're witches but they're dark. They practice only black magick the reason you think you have to kill me is because of them. The reason my parents are dead is because of them. They believe in wiping out everyone and everything because they are superior. They'll kill anyone no matter who or why. If you want to break them, you have to kill their priestess Oriana. Kill her they're basically done I guess." James looks her up and down retying her hands before picking her back up. "How do we find them?" Violet sighs and begins to roll her ice colored eyes "Not a good idea Jay" He takes his hand patting her butt once more "Tell me. How to find them." Violet squirms and glares at his back beings she can't look at his face. "Alright! Just stop doing that!" She begs and squirms trying to make him drop her. "You don't. They find you. And right now they would really only need one of us." She yawns it's almost sunrise and he hasn't allowed her to sleep. "why would they need or want either of us especially me a human?" he arches a brow questioning her. "I didn't say they needed the bloody human." She snaps from lack of sleep and rubs her eyes and lets out a roar of a yawn once more. "Someone's cranky?" he mocks her knowing she's tired she just nods which turns into nuzzles against his back she doesn't realize what she's doing as she falls asleep. James' eyes widen with shock and he stops to set her down he didn't realize she was barely clothed until now or that she was dressed in rags.