the storm

chapter one

one day there was a girl called bethany she was ery ill her mum died and she had know one her family died in a storm she is only 11 years old and lives on her own she got her own cloths for school she went to philips hight school like i did i wanted to make friends with her but people will think i am a freek cause people dont like her because she smells i just wated to be friends with her.

chapter two

1 year after we mad friend she lived with me and she was like my sister she called my mum her mum cause my mum said she could live with us that was the best thing she has ever done for me.her family was in america when they died there was a giant srorm and they died in it. today she found out her last person in her family had died and she was so upset she did no stop crying.

chapter three

night a clock in the morning i got up and bethany was not there I had no idear were she was I was so scared I told my mum and she called the police the police said they the try there hardest to find bethany three weeks after there was a nock on the door and there stood there with the police i was so happy to see her i tryed to talk to her but she would not listen to me.

chapter four

after a couple of weeks bethany started to talk to us she said she ran away cause no one loves her and we said we do love you but she did not listen.we was saying it a lot of times and then she said i no you do i love you to and then i said really and then bethany said yes really and we said stay with us and done run away again and she said yes and they lived happely ever after.

THE END !!!