Die in your arms

This is my first fan fiction so comment for pant two if you want more ill do it right away thank you

Melissa's pov

I still really like Justin we dated for 2 years but the he went in tour so we had to break up.and when I found out he was leaving we where in the middle of making out so I had to leave what a shame :( He's on his way home later and I know this is bad but I want to see him not sure if Ryan (my boyfriend) will let me him and Justin aren't as tight as they used to me. I guess I'll just see him without Ryan knowing..

Justin's pov

Wow it's been 1 whole year since I seem Melissa we nearly talked but I can't wait to see her I think I might still love her maybe that's why I never dated since her. I think I'll call her.

Melissa's phone rings hello she answers. Hey Melissa it's Justin.Melissas heart suddenly jumping oh hey what's up she says calmly nothing he replays I'm home come over. ok hangs up rushes to the closet and puts on a tight short revealing black dress and curls her long dark hair and makes her way to Justin's.

After 10 minutes of walking Melissa reaches Justin's house she's Knicks on the door..Justin answers Lissa!! He shouts picking u up.Justin she says smiling.where were we? He smiles looking at my lips.I couldn't help it his lips so sexy smooth and juicy before I knew it BAM! out lips we pressed agains each other his tongue slowly licking my bottem lip begging to enterance I caved in and let his soft wet tongue explore my mouth rubbing off mine it was perfect.

I felt terrible for Ryan but wow Justin's to sexy to deny before I knew it Justin had by lying on the coach with him laying on top of me kissing me. I'm such a cheater she thought.

It's short but it's my first comment for part 2 ;D