Chapter 1

" Something hot, maybe new with a dash of pink?" Prinece looked over at her boyfriend of 7 years, which sat in a bean bag chair at the other side of the closet. He had his hands buried in his pocket, head tilt to the side, and his eyes where closed. Her baby was sleep, prinece looked at her watch and sighed. 

" I guess I was taking to long to pick an outfit" she really didn't know why she was wasting time in her closet trying to pick out an outfit when Ron packed her bags three days ago. Maybe it was just nerves or something. Prinece walked over to Ron and studied his expression.

His face looked like a sleeping angel, his soft skin glowed in the soft lighting of the closet, his beautiful eyelashes resting on fine cheekbones, his lips ripe for the taking, even though he was currently drooling out of said mouth. He was every woman's dream, actually he was every teenagers dream seeing as he was about to graduate. Princece frowned at that thought and slapped him in the face.
" Shit Ris" Prinece watched silently as he glared at her with silver- blue eyes. "Sorry, your face made me think of something. " Ron gave her an incredulous look before shaking his head and grumbling, " my face always make your ass think of something." Prinece grinned, it was true but hey what could she say, he was too hot for his own good. Ron sighed heavily before he pulled her to him and pulled her down onto his lap. "You done now? Cause I'm very sure that we missed dinner" Prinece nodded in response but proceeded to lay back on him, until he bolted up looking like a deer caught in the headlights. " Shit, you made me miss your mom's barbecued ribs. Ugh, and her famous peach cobbler" he ranted as he quickly left the room for the kitchen. Prinece swears that's why he chose to come over tonight, every Friday her mom makes some boss ass ribs and every Thursday Ron would spend the night and leave Saturday morning. It's the same pattern every week, work Monday through Thursday, catch up on school work, spend time with Ron. But this coming summer was going to be different, Ron and her had got invited to the festivities at youth park. It was basically a park for young celebrities to unwind, study, and to catch up with people, work, and all that other drama. Prinece's uncle Lane holds it every year and they get invited every year but this was the first time Ron and her where actually going.

Prinece walked into the kitchen to find Ron in the refrigerator door dancing with a piece of rib in his hand as he piled food on his plate. "That is so unattractive, if only your fans can see you now"
Prinece laughed and Ron stood frozen before swallowing his food. "You know you love me" he said adding a wink, a bit of BBQ sauce hanging out the side of his mouth. Prinece only laughed harder, "you got a bit of BBQ sauce at the side of your mouth"
Ron quickly brushed it away and put his finger in his mouth before moaned at the taste. "It never fails, your mom's ribs are the absolute best" he hummed as he grabbed a bottle of coke and went to the table.

After eating a late dinner Prinece decided to bring up youth park, "hey Ron?" Ron layed back on the couch in silent contentment, the only reaction she got was a hum and an arched brow. "What do you think about youth park, I mean do you think it's a good idea?" At that Ron opened his eyes and gave her a weird look before sighing.
"Ris the park will be fine plus it's something to do besides staying couped up in the house until it's time to hit up another job, and on the plus side we get privacy and I heard your girl shantel going. We should have fun there." Prinece just nodded in response, "Now come over here so I can love up on you" Prinece grinned as she walked over to him and gave him a kiss, not long after she heard foot steps running to the living room. " Not in my living room, if y'all want to do all that kissen do it else where but not up in here" her mother came marching from around the corner her dark curls fluffed around her flushed face, her gray eyes set in a death stare. They both pulled back from the kiss and grinned at watch other before looking at her.
"Sorry, Mrs. D but your Ris can't keep her hands off me I told her it wasn't a good idea"Prinece stared at him in shock as he let a sly smirk mark his face. "Ummmhmmmm, and I take it was Prinece that left my pie on the counter too huh?"
Ron's smile never faultered, "Yes ma'am" he then turned to Prinece. " I can't believe that you just left that pie sitting on that counter like that, look at the evidence clinging to your lips" he shook his head at her as he dusted her lips off and he turned to Mrs.D with a sad smile. Prinece still sat in his lap in shock as he played it off, she couldn't believe he had her so good. It wasn't even her mess, it was his and while he was gone she was going to have to clean every last crumb of the pie. Welcome to the Knight's house we're blame is mandatory and trickery is a daily ritual, and her boyfriend, Ron Maloya, fit right in it.

"I don't care which one did what I want my kitchen clean before I go to bed tonight. And these lil mind games don't work on me little boy, I knew you before you even started acting"
Ron and Prinece both groaned and made their way to the kitchen.
" Why you have to be so bad?!" Prinece whispered as she finished cleaning the stove. Ron wore a sly smirk as he dragged the mop across the floor.
" Because, I'm Ron Maloya, famous actor and bad boy and totally yours." He said, planting a kiss on her forehead. Prinece's breath caught in her throat and her heart skipped a beat.
" Ron" she groaned, he always managed to say something sweet, something that only made loving him all the more worth it. Ron arched a brow at her with a questioning look, which only made her heart swell more. It was like he wasn't even aware that he said the most heart stopping of things.
" I love you" she mummerd, the grin he wore on his perfect face made her knees weak.
" I know, I love you too prinece. Now come over here and give daddy some sugar. Hurry up before your mom bust in" she laughed, and tilted her head up and let him take her lips in the most sensual way. The kiss was hot but oh so gentle, and it was sad it had to end.
He pulled back and groaned, " My room this year iight?" Prinece hummed in agreement. " That's my baby" her Ron was back, prinece sighed.
Every year between work and family functions they always found time to see each other. That's probably the main reason they clicked so well. Ron would sneak to her hotel room and they'd watch movies, (his), talk, and play video games and do a little extra.
Youth park was going to change their routine but it was going to make finding time for each other easier.
" I got a contract to work on a little modeling gig in the east." She huffed out, usually she'd be excited but this job was going to last a little over a year and she knew that Ron would try to make it possible for them to work between her schedule. But she didn't want him to rip and run to make her happy, she was just as happy to just video chat him every once in awhile. Ron shrugged his shoulders in response, " okay, you always do those things, along with working at the studio of course"
Prinece sighed heavily and cleared her throat to rid her self of the lump forming there. " I, um, won't be here anymore. I'm going to get a place close to work."
Ron nodded, " That's cool, we could stay there together. We talking out in the country or maybe a place on the beach?" Prinece bowed her head.
" I won't be back." She whispered, hiding her face behind her dark curls. Shielding herself from the sudden horror adorning Ron's perfect face.
" Won't be back? Wait, don't tell me your taking chris seriously? Your going to work for that snob?!" Ron took a step back as he let it wash over him. Chris Grand, was a major celebrity among the silver twins. His modeling agency was one of the best, The Best. Having been approached with the offer to model for them was a great gratitude, an honor if you will. Being as young as prinece was near impossible, but yet she was approached and she was nearly flying with excitement to model for Evon modeling agency.
" He's not that bad, ron. He's just used to things going a certain way. And yes, I'm thinking about taking the offer, actually I already told them I'd be there to follow up." Prinece laid her head against the fridge and studied Ron as a series of emotions ran across his face.
" How long will we be gone?" Prinece nearly coughed up a lung, 'we?!' There was no way she was allowing him to go with her. He had a job to do a series to complete and another gig waiting after that with TJ Maxwell. He went with her he'd be throwing away his career.
" I don't want you to jeopardize your career for me, ron. I want you to live the dream, become the big star that you want to be." She stared into his eyes so he could see that she wanted him to be just as happy as she. " This is my dream, Ron. To be a model for The Chris Grand. This is the beginning and end of how I want to live my life before I leave everything for you."
Ron just simply looked at her before a wide grin spread across his face as he pulled her into his arms.
" You would make a fantastic actress, you know that? You got the drama part down and I see you've already prepped your motivational speech. But baby, its not working on me, I'll visit you twice a month." Prinece opened her mouth to protest.
" This isn't up for discussion, it's either that or I'm with you all the way." Prinece snapped her mouth shut and sighed, " Fine"